is there bd 74 and 75 for VASL?

GeorgeBates

IIRC, the latest version of VASL will fetch boards that you have not already downloaded, so if you're not seeing it in the pull-down menu, then the board is not ready.

Carln0130

I could be wrong George, no programming guru to be sure, but I think the boards pull in on an as needed basis. So if I synch on you and you have boards that are more up to date than mine, it will go out and get the needed boards for me. I believe that is how it works. On an, as needed, basis.

DougRim

Carl, I believe you are correct. What it won't do, however, is get a board that does not exist already on a local drive. To get boards for the first time, go to VASL.info.

Board 75 is done and should be appearing on VASL.info shortly. Just having a final glitch with posting it to the site.

And just for clarity's sake you don't need to sync with another player to trigger a board update. If you open a game with a board the update routine checks for a new version. . . . so long as your computer is connected to the internet it should work.

clubby

Any word on bd76? We're dying to play The Cost of Non-Compliance on the vassals.

jrv

Vare, legiones redde!
IIRC, the latest version of VASL will fetch boards that you have not already downloaded, so if you're not seeing it in the pull-down menu, then the board is not ready.
The drop down list is a list of everything you have in your boards directory. If you have not downloaded stuff, it will not appear in the list. Once you select a map, vasl calls home and checks to see if there is a later version. If there is vasl downloads the later version. Occasionally the master list is out of sync with the actual board versions. Hilarity ensues.

JR