Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
With only 24 more to go to hit it’s pre-order number this one should be in our homes in time for the holidays! Come along all of you nay sayers and DASL detractors. You know you are completists at heart. U know you will kick yourself when you pick it up for full price just to complete your ASL set so you might as well pre-order and save some coin. Just think of those beautiful city boards littered with rubble overlays depicting Budapest (get busy Cirillo) or Stalingrad (it calls you Tom) or Berlin (Pete, can you picture it) or maybe even Konigsberg (George can’t you picture the Volksturm)?!?!
Do you know how long I've waited for George to do a DASL scenario? Never say never, I guess!

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Received my “packing” notice from MMP for the Deluxe Pack! Merry Christmas indeed!
It's still up for pre-order, so are they really starting to ship? I also haven't seen the last call notice before they close it out. Packing notice I received was for my WO registration - nothing seen on Deluxe Redux yet. Still time for it to arrive by Christmas.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
Deluxe ASL Redux taken off Preorder List.

Curses, beaten by seconds! ?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Shipping! Woot! It's like Christmas in (late) December. :D

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
Were credits omitted from this product? Seems like there was a lot of updating and proofing going on with all those scenarios. Huzzah to those volunteers!