Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm wondering if anyone ever played DASL with those miniatures ...

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm wondering if anyone ever played DASL with those miniatures ...
tried some miniatures once- then I left the game set up mid-game that week. Went back the next weekend, the unsupervised troops had all deserted their posts and gone on liberty. Found them Saturday morning in the backyard, in the midst of a toy soldiers "taking the Hill made from the sandpail lump" scenario that was being played out by my 2 elementary school-age sons.... Guess they got "drafted" as replacements - there was a large pile of the green army and tan army casualties already off to one side of the sandbox.

;)

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
tried some miniatures once- then I left the game set up mid-game that week. Went back the next weekend, the unsupervised troops had all deserted their posts and gone on liberty. Found them Saturday morning in the backyard, in the midst of a toy soldiers "taking the Hill made from the sandpail lump" scenario that was being played out by my 2 elementary school-age sons.... Guess they got "drafted" as replacements - there was a large pile of the green army and tan army casualties already off to one side of the sandbox.

;)
Must have been "Lax."

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
At 615 now and rapidly climbing there is no doubt this product will see the light of day. Now I wonder how many TPP will follow suit with their own picks to capitalize on this DASL renaissance?

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
DASL pack now sitting at 650 preorders. I’m feeling very optimistic for a Winter Offensive 2020 debut of this pack! Time to get those orders in now