Is MMP Healthy???

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I think MMP is very healthy considering the age of computers we live in now and who would have thought ASL would still be around in 2007? Not me but I am very glad that it is.:smoke:

Life is good
Computers are potentially over rated.

An ASL set will run on any table, and regardless of what computer you have, you can buy ASL and not have to give a damn.

Granted, computers are useful for buying ASL products :)

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
"major dent"?

The box adds about 8 oz with peanuts in it, at worst you're bumped up one column on our shipping table (a couple of bucks, tops). Shipping is by weight, not box size. We have never had our boxes measured by USPS, we have never had our boxes returned to us because their size warranted a different price. Just doesn't happen.

We use one size shipping box. That way we can order in bulk to reduce the cost of shipping boxes. As it is now we pay nearly $.60/each per box.

We pay a little more in packing peanuts, but it is far cheaper than going with different sized boxes.

BTW, the peanuts are pink because they are supposedly anti-static peanuts.

Brian
I guess I had not made it clear that I was not actually talking about that specific MMP shipment - but about shipping to Australia in general. I'm sure your international shipping policies are aboveboard.

All I was saying is what I took to be the intent of the initial post; although the USPS can charge based upon the size of the box - it is entirely possible that that particular person might not have been aware what the USPS box size limit is currently.

I, honestly did not mean what I had written as a service complaint from myself.

jimfer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just received my copy of a Few Returned in the biggest box I have ever seen something so small in.

Hey!, after what UPS did to my box, I'm glad it was a BIG BOX or it would have been destroyed! It was darn near squished flat and partialy twisted. It survived with but a slight dent on one corner.
Maybe MMP knew something,
Jimfer

Last edited: