Is Kerry fit to be a War Time President?

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Andrey
It was not fighting.

I tried to explain why does not public in other countries like current US actions.

And I tried to explain that (and why!!!) changing of US policy (if Kerry will be President) will be reason of better image of US in minds of other people and of decreasing of amount of American enemies anf threats for America.
Yes ppl. Audrey was trying to explain why we are wrong and he is right or is showing why we are right and he is left.:cool: :D
 

tsar

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Location
...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
I am not specialist in cluster bombs. They used word "cluster bomb" and spoke about yellow packets (it is my translation from Russian) with explosives which are inside of such bomb in large amount. They spoke that they saw these yellow packets which didn't blow.
The bomblets from a cluster bomb are round, about twice the size of a golf ball not ‘Yellow packets’.
 

tsar

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Location
...
Originally posted by Andrey
I tried to explain that (and why!!!) changing of US policy (if Kerry will be President) will be reason of better image of US in minds of other people and of decreasing of amount of American enemies anf threats for America.
I have a question for you Andrey, would changing Russian policy make a better image in the minds of other people and decrees the amount of enemies and threats to Russia?;) :whistle:
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by tsar
I have a question for you Andrey, would changing Russian policy make a better image in the minds of other people and decrees the amount of enemies and threats to Russia?;) :whistle:
What are you talking about?

Do Russian bombers bomb other countries now?

Forget about Communism, it finished more than 13 years ago. Of course some people prefer to live in past...
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by tsar
The bomblets from a cluster bomb are round, about twice the size of a golf ball not ‘Yellow packets’.
You can to research world mass media and without my help in this case.

Try to find it with www.google.com or www.yahoo.com, for example.

Type "cluster bomb Iraq" and read what you will see. I found very many links.

Unfortunally I do not know correct English name of El-Falludga so I can not find info about this case.

But you can type "cluster bomb El-Fallidga (use correct name of town)" in searching system and read links which you will find.

I heard about cluster bombs in El-Faludga in serious mass media which will not speak nonsense without reasons.
 

tsar

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Location
...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
I heard about cluster bombs in El-Faludga in serious mass media which will not speak nonsense without reasons.
There is no such thing as a serious mass media.
 

Merc

Recruit
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, TX - USA
Country
llUnited States
Hi. I'm new here, but I just had to enter into this conversation...

Do Russian bombers bomb other countries now?
Didn't Russia bomb Georgia a year or two ago? What about the mass murders and rapings in Chechnya?

Yeah, you guys are really well loved. Killing anyone who disagrees with you tends to make others a little twitchy. Let's also not forget that you if you don't kill them (or at least attempt it), you buy them off. The reason there's no public outcry is because Russia puts on a "happy face" and makes nice-nice with the UN, in order to make itself look good on the world stage.
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by tsar
There is no such thing as a serious mass media.
I do not know what is your serious media. I am not sure that you are able to read Russian serious mass media.

I again offer you to explore English Internet, I suppose that you will find answers on all your questions abour confirming of cluster bombs using.
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by Merc
Didn't Russia bomb Georgia a year or two ago? What about the mass murders and rapings in Chechnya?

Yeah, you guys are really well loved. Killing anyone who disagrees with you tends to make others a little twitchy. Let's also not forget that you if you don't kill them (or at least attempt it), you buy them off. The reason there's no public outcry is because Russia puts on a "happy face" and makes nice-nice with the UN, in order to make itself look good on the world stage.
If to speak about Checnya - read this
http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319

If to return to main question - Russia made conclusions from mistakes which were made.

We use experience of Afghanistan and unsuccessful First Chechen Campaign (1994-97). We use experience of other countries.

And Putin said one year ago that invasion in Iraq is large mistake. He was right.

But it looks like US does not use experience from own past and from other countries.

Current US made many mistakes which were made in Vietnam, Afghanistan and during First Chechen Campaign.
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by Merc
Didn't Russia bomb Georgia a year or two ago? What about the mass murders and rapings in Chechnya?

Yeah, you guys are really well loved. Killing anyone who disagrees with you tends to make others a little twitchy. Let's also not forget that you if you don't kill them (or at least attempt it), you buy them off. The reason there's no public outcry is because Russia puts on a "happy face" and makes nice-nice with the UN, in order to make itself look good on the world stage.
If to speak about Checnya - read this
http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319

If to return to main question - Russia made conclusions from mistakes which were made.

We use experience of Afghanistan and unsuccessful First Chechen Campaign (1994-97). We use experience of other countries.

And Putin said one year ago that invasion in Iraq is large mistake. He was right.

But it looks like US does not use experience from own past and from other countries.

Current US made many mistakes which were made in Vietnam, Afghanistan and during First Chechen Campaign.

And I suppose that I know why some guys do not like Russia. But I am not sure that Americans understand correctly why other guys do not like their country. I hope that you understand Russian opinion better after my explanations.
 

sickpup

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Andrey
And Putin said one year ago that invasion in Iraq is large mistake.
Of course he did… Russia was being bought off by Saddam’s money. That’s the reason Putin didn’t want the US to invade.

Additionally, former Soviet generals were preaching doom and gloom prior to the US invasion of Afghanistan. They were saying that the US experience would be like the Russian. Fortunately, the former communists had no idea of what they were talking about.

Originally posted by Andrey
And I suppose that I know why some guys do not like Russia. But I am not sure that Americans understand correctly why other guys do not like their country.
I think that’s where the lines are getting crossed… many (if not most) Americans don’t care what the rest of the world thinks about us. We’re not going to let our national interests be governed by world opinion. Especially when the countries that are complaining the loudest have such abysmal histories as France, Germany and Russia.
 

tsar

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Location
...
[ [/B][/QUOTE]
Originally posted by Andrey
What are you talking about?

Do Russian bombers bomb other countries now?

Forget about Communism, it finished more than 13 years ago. Of course some people prefer to live in past...
Oh my, were do I begin? Lets start with ‘Do Russian bombers bomb other countries now?’ Yes. One word Chechnya, you point to a thread about the Chechnian bombing of the Moscow subway. Maybe if Russia weren’t in Chechnya they wouldn’t bomb you. Isn’t that the argument you use with the U.S? If we leave other countries alone they will like us? Maybe the Chechnian’s would like you if you were not in their country.

As for my statement ‘would changing Russian policy make a better image in the minds of other people and decrees the amount of enemies and threats to Russia?’ I am not living in the past. I get my information from a private intelligence service. Jane’s Intelligence Digest. The same people that put out Jane’s all the worlds’ aircraft. You will be able to check my information at www.janes.com.
The headline in their 12-march 2004 issue was Lithuania Destabilized by Russia.
Why is Russia destabilizing a NATO member? Why are there Russian troops in Moldova? And Georgia?

In January your defense minister, Sergei Ivanov, confirmed that 4,500 troops are unlikely to withdrawal from two bases in Georgia by 2014. 10 years after the 2004 deadline agreed to by Boris Yeltsin in 1999.

I could continue for pages but I fear a moderator would think I was ranting, if you need more let me know I have plenty.

:terms:
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by dannybou
Gentlemen

PLease take some time and cool off a tad. Thanks ;)
Have I to answer for tsar?

I can it or I can stop this discussion if public doesn't like this.
 

tsar

Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
1
Location
...
Originally posted by Andrey
Have I to answer for tsar?

I can it or I can stop this discussion if public doesn't like this.
I’m not angry, I asked some simple questions in response to your question. You have been saying that the U.S. should behave better to other countries I just asked if Russia should also have to treat it’s neighbors better also. If you find it hard to justify Russia’s behavior then fine let’s end it but in the future don’t lecture us while acting as though your country is morally superior.:bowdown:
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by tsar
I’m not angry, I asked some simple questions in response to your question. You have been saying that the U.S. should behave better to other countries I just asked if Russia should also have to treat it’s neighbors better also. If you find it hard to justify Russia’s behavior then fine let’s end it but in the future don’t lecture us while acting as though your country is morally superior.:bowdown:
OK, I shall answer you some time later. Do you really suppose that I do not know what to answer - :)?

Dannybou, tsar is forcing me to answer.
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Andrey
OK, I shall answer you some time later. Do you really suppose that I do not know what to answer - :)?

Dannybou, tsar is forcing me to answer.
Don't be a jerk Andrey! :crazy: :nonono:

Ppl here are not stupid as you would like to believe.

Tsar, beware what you wish for...right now, Andrey has poured a pile of BS into a pot and is stirring it right now, so he can serve it to you, straight.

Okay Mr Russian Spin King Andrey, let it rip. Start putting up some spin...and make it entertaining for a change. You are really starting to become boring.:drool: :drool: :drool:
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by hellodoggie
Don't be a jerk Andrey! :crazy: :nonono:

Ppl here are not stupid as you would like to believe.

Tsar, beware what you wish for...right now, Andrey has poured a pile of BS into a pot and is stirring it right now, so he can serve it to you, straight.

Okay Mr Russian Spin King Andrey, let it rip. Start putting up some spin...and make it entertaining for a change. You are really starting to become boring.:drool: :drool: :drool:
Did you again begin speak common words? You are not able to speak concretly so do not interfere in other talkings.

If you really want to hear my answer you have to wait when I shall write it.
 
Top