Is Kerry fit to be a War Time President?

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
Two words: Toilet Seats!:banana: :banana: :banana: :D :D
Relax, relax.

You will get apoplectic stroke if you will be so emotional.

As I understand situation you are not able to discuss anything now.

I shall speak with you later when you will speak like gentleman.

Aubrey's Pet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
Relax, relax.

You will get apoplectic stroke if you will be so emotional.

As I understand situation you are not able to discuss anything now.

I shall speak with you later when you will speak like gentleman.
What?:quest:

Getting emotional about Toilet seats is not my thing man...:D

Perhaps you need to fire your interpreter/translator!:banana: :D :laugh:

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

What do you mean "Your Logic..."? My name is not Andrey.:spill: :banana: :laugh:
I tested in my dictionary - I used right word.

You said:

"People have the right to make up their own opinions in a Free World. A 100 percent return in polling in Russia tells me that not alot of ppl in Russia form their own honest opinions and just go with the flow."

It means that if 100% of people has alone opinion so these people are not people of Free World with their own opinion.

I used equal type of analyze for US public opinion in December of 1941.

It means that only such type of conclusions is wrong, there are other explanations of alone public opinion, not only non-Free World type of people.

Aubrey's Pet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

I tested in my dictionary - I used right word.

You said:

"People have the right to make up their own opinions in a Free World. A 100 percent return in polling in Russia tells me that not alot of ppl in Russia form their own honest opinions and just go with the flow."

It means that if 100% of people has alone opinion so these people are not people of Free World with their own opinion.

I used equal type of analyze for US public opinion in December of 1941.

It means that only such type of conclusions is wrong, there are other explanations of alone public opinion, not only non-Free World type of people.
Some things just don't seem to register to you:rolleyes:

Did you get a new interpreter yet?

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

What?:quest:

Getting emotional about Toilet seats is not my thing man...:D

Perhaps you need to fire your interpreter/translator!:banana: :D :laugh:
You became too emotional (not only in this message, also earlier).

May be, it is OK for cultural Americans to speak about pee, toilet seats and so on during dispute? Poor America... I can not imagine Russian historical experts which will speak in such style during discussion...

Aubrey's Pet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

You became too emotional (not only in this message, also earlier).

May be, it is OK for cultural Americans to speak about pee, toilet seats and so on during dispute? Poor America... I can not imagine Russian historical experts which will speak in such style during discussion...
:nonono:

I think you are the one that should calm down.

I understand you are Russian and American culture is strange to you.

I was not being in anyway offensive. Your comments are a surprise to me. Ask others what I mean, then you will get the picture

Okay, Comrade?!!

:banana:

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Russian public opinion was also very anti-American in spring of 1999. Do you know why? It is my easy question for you.

And after this Russian public became pro-American to september of 2001. How can you explain such complete changing of public opinion for only 2 years?

I can to explain... if you will ask - ;-).
OK, my opponent will not ask me anything so here is my answer.

In spring of 1999 America began bombings of Yugoslasvia without permission of UN. Russian public didn't like it.

But later America didn't make hostile aggressive actions and public in Russia became to think that it was temporal actions and that America is peaceful country.

It means that even if now public in other country has anti-American position it is possible to make this position pro-American even for some years if to stop hostile actions and to begin peaceful frindship actions.

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

:nonono:

I think you are the one that should calm down.

I understand you are Russian and American culture is strange to you.

I was not being in anyway offensive. Your comments are a surprise to me. Ask others what I mean, then you will get the picture

Okay, Comrade?!!

:banana:
May be, you are right.

And I answered on my question.

It is your turn to answer.

Aubrey's Pet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

OK, my opponent will not ask me anything so here is my answer.

In spring of 1999 America began bombings of Yugoslasvia without permission of UN. Russian public didn't like it.

But later America didn't make hostile aggressive actions and public in Russia became to think that it was temporal actions and that America is peaceful country.

It means that even if now public in other country has anti-American position it is possible to make this position pro-American for par if years if to stop hostile actions and to begin peaceful frindship actions.
Aren't you Ruskies good buddies with the Serbians? It figures...:rolleyes:

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Aren't you Ruskies good buddies with the Serbians? It figures...:rolleyes:
Is it all?

But how is about Iraq? Are we friends of Iraq? Yes, USSR supported Arabians during Cold war. But in 1991 we were Allies of USA in war against Iraq (not only government, Russian public supported that war).

1. You have to understand that Russians suppose that USA is threat for Russia. We speak - "Today they bomb Yugoslavia and Iraq (later it is clear that reason was mistaken), tomorrow they will bomb us (US intelligence will make new mistake, US president will not be clever enough and so on)"

2. Russian public is against unjust actions. What will Americans think if Russia with Byelorussia began bombings of Canada because we suppose that canadians violate right of indian natives in Canada? UN said that it is not clear fact but we are sure in our opinion and began bombings of Canada without permission of UN.

It is complete equal in our mind with US actions.

3. We are against of "jungle laws" in international affairs.

Aubrey's Pet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Grasping at straws aren't ya?!!!:D

Are you sure Russia supported the US during the 1991 Gulf War?:spill: :spill: :spill:

Lay off the drink, man!

I suppose after all those years of indoctrination during the Communist era that Russians today still think as they do. It's not surprising to say the least.:crazy:

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Grasping at straws aren't ya?!!!:D

Are you sure Russia supported the US during the 1991 Gulf War?:spill: :spill: :spill:

Lay off the drink, man!

I suppose after all those years of indoctrination during the Communist era that Russians today still think as they do. It's not surprising to say the least.:crazy:
USSR supported USA in 1991.

We didn't send soldiers because we went out from Afghanistan one year ago and public didn't want to send soldiers outside of country again.

But we helped in other ways.

We didn't disturb (it was very important for USA)

We sent some ships in Persian Gulf.

We gave intelligent information.

We made pressure on our allies (mainly, arabians) and they supported USA (their enemy during Cold War some years ago). Do you know that Sirian tank division took part in that war together with USA troops?

Aubrey's Pet

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
USSR supported USA in 1991.

We didn't send soldiers because we went out from Afghanistan one year ago and public didn't want to send soldiers outside of country again.

But we helped in other ways.

We didn't disturb (it was very important for USA)

We sent some ships in Persian Gulf.

We gave intelligent information.

We made pressure on our allies (mainly, arabians) and they supported USA (their enemy during Cold War some years ago). Do you know that Sirian tank division took part in that war together with USA troops?
I know the Syrians and the Egyptians sent units to fight. Syria is Iraq's rival. You're telling me nothing new.

However the rest of what you've said is pure bullshit. You know it. I know it. Ohter ppl here know it.

We all weren't born yesterday.

Do you think we are Russians too? We're not sheep, and you've probably guessed it by now.

Your maskirovka doesn't move me at all.

Try again.:banana: :spill: :laugh:

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
I know the Syrians and the Egyptians sent units to fight. Syria is Iraq's rival. You're telling me nothing new.

However the rest of what you've said is pure bullshit. You know it. I know it. Ohter ppl here know it.

We all weren't born yesterday.

Do you think we are Russians too? We're not sheep, and you've probably guessed it by now.

Your maskirovka doesn't move me at all.

Try again.:banana: :spill: :laugh:
I said my opinion and I do not suppose that it is bullshit.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

I never spoke about 100% opinion. 80-95% is my digit.

If to use your logic...

OK, let's ask Americans one day after Pearl-Harbour attack what do they think about Japan. Oh, unbelievable, 100% of Americans supports US going at war, noone supports Japan position. If to use your logic US in that time was not Free Country but Totalitarien country because it is OK only for totalitarien country that ALL people has alone opinion - :).
Well, the problem is it wasn't 100%. There were still some diehard isolationsts. In Congress one woman from Montana voted against the declaration of war. Plus, polls in general suck.

Brad Ritter

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I skipped past the thread hijacking to just say, I ain't voting for Kerry and don't put much stock in his war glory. Plenty of officers have had records fudged to get bogus medals. Don't know if Kerry did but there is doubt in my mind, plus he's too damn homely to be the leader of the US of A.

Andrey

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
Wow, four solid pages of hellodoggie vs. andrey. Glad this isn't becoming a feud! ;)
It was not fighting.

I tried to explain why does not public in other countries like current US actions.

And I tried to explain that (and why!!!) changing of US policy (if Kerry will be President) will be reason of better image of US in minds of other people and of decreasing of amount of American enemies anf threats for America.