Is Kerry fit to be a War Time President?

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
Americans are a pretty independent-minded ppl with their own opinions. That's part of the culture.

If you believed the polls then it would have been Howard Dean and not John Kerry who would be the Democrats primary presidential candidate.
I again confirm that in this case polls are right in showing of Russian public opinion. Do you want to say that YOUR opinion about RUSSIAN public opinion differs from that polls?

Let's suppose that polls are right, try to explain it.

And more...

Russian public opinion was also very anti-American in spring of 1999. Do you know why? It is my easy question for you.

And after this Russian public became pro-American to september of 2001. How can you explain such complete changing of public opinion for only 2 years?

I can to explain... if you will ask - ;-).
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Originally posted by hellodoggie
I know what you said...Did you know what I meant?
You meant that Bush had to finish his anti-Saddam war by capturing of Saddam in 1991.
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
I again confirm that in this case polls are right in showing of Russian public opinion. Do you want to say that YOUR opinion about RUSSIAN public opinion differs from that polls?

Let's suppose that polls are right, try to explain it.

And more...

Russian public opinion was also very anti-American in spring of 1999. Do you know why? It is my easy question for you.

And after this Russian public became pro-American to september of 2001. How can you explain such complete changing of public opinion for only 2 years?

I can to explain... if you will ask - ;-).
Do you know how they do polls?
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
And after this Russian public became pro-American to september of 2001. How can you explain such complete changing of public opinion for only 2 years?

I can to explain... if you will ask - ;-).
You can explain if you wan't...and after that I'll give you my explaination.;)
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
Do you seriously think that Al Qaeda will stop if Kerry becomes President? I don't think so.
Al-Qaeda will lose many his followers and allies which are followers and allies only because they fight only against US invasion in their life.

Do you think America will have no enemies after Kerry wins, if he wins, the election and runs the country? I don't think so.
If America will stop invasion in life of other people these people will not have reasons to fight against America.

Do you think the world will be a better place with Kerrey as President of the USA? I don't think so.
Yes, I do. It is alone chance for America to live in peace with all other world.

Do you think Kerrey will keep all or most of his campaigne promises if he becomes President? I don't think so.
I can ask you same question about Bush.

Do you think Kerrey would stop supporting American interests and friends in the Middle East? He says to the effect that America should stop supporting countries that have been friends of America that happen to not have the western values of democracy and freedom and put pressure on them to change their ways. Case in point: Saudi Arabia. Other potential cases in point: Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain.
There are different types of supporting of US interests. It is not only using of military might. Arabian world hates US now, it is good example how Bush supports US interests in Middle East.

Once America is out, the Europeans won't hesitate to step into the void. They've already prostituted themselves for years, and they'll do it again in the future as they are doing right now.

Do you think Kerrey will follow through on this? I don't think so.

Is he any different from Bush? No. He is the same shit but of a different smell, nevertheless the same shit.
You have to remember that your allies are independent countries, not your puppets.

And your words are like words which American rulers spoke during Vietnam war. They also spoke that to go out from Vietnam will be reason of catastrophe. In result US were forced to go out from Vietnam in more bad conditions and with large internal problems.
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
Do you know how they do polls?
Do you suppose that Americans are clever and other people are idiots - :).

Yes, I know how they do polls.
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
You can explain if you wan't...and after that I'll give you my explaination.;)
I asked you firstly - :).
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
Al-Qaeda will lose many his followers and allies which are followers and allies only because they fight only against US invasion in their life.



If America will stop invasion in life of other people these people will not have reasons to fight against America.



Yes, I do. It is alone chance for America to live in peace with all other world.



I can ask you same question about Bush.



There are different types of supporting of US interests. It is not only using of military might. Arabian world hates US now, it is good example how Bush supports US interests in Middle East.



You have to remember that your allies are independent countries, not your puppets.

And your words are like words which American rulers spoke during Vietnam war. They also spoke that to go out from Vietnam will be reason of catastrophe. In result US were forced to go out from Vietnam in more bad conditions and with large internal problems.
I'm not impressed with exaggerations, and misrepresentations Andrey. I've never been taught at the school for Soviet Pyschopolitics and Maskirovka.:rolleyes:
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
Do you suppose that Americans are clever and Russians are idiots - :).

Yes, I know how they do polls.
You said it...I didn't!!!:D

People have the right to make up their own opinions in a Free World. A 100 percent return in polling in Russia tells me that not alot of ppl in Russia form their own honest opinions and just go with the flow.
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
You said it...I didn't!!!:D

People have the right to make up their own opinions in a Free World. A 100 percent return in polling in Russia tells me that not alot of ppl in Russia form their own honest opinions and just go with the flow.
I never spoke about 100% opinion. 80-95% is my digit.

If to use your logic...

OK, let's ask Americans one day after Pearl-Harbour attack what do they think about Japan. Oh, unbelievable, 100% of Americans supports US going at war, noone supports Japan position. If to use your logic US in that time was not Free Country but Totalitarien country because it is OK only for totalitarien country that ALL people has alone opinion - :).
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
I never spoke about 100% opinion. 80-95% is my digit.

If to use your logic...

OK, let's ask Americans one day after Pearl-Harbour attack what do they think about Japan. Oh, unbelievable, 100% of Americans supports US going at war, noone supports Japan position. If to use your logic US in that time was not Free Country but Totalitarien country because it is OK only for totalitarien country that ALL people has alone opinion - :).
Did you understand what you just said?:D

Revisonism is a bad habit. It's a way of pretending to be interlectual.:D :D :D
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
I'm not impressed with exaggerations, and misrepresentations Andrey. I've never been taught at the school for Soviet Pyschopolitics and Maskirovka.:rolleyes:
It is opinion of most people in Russia (oh, yes, all they are concealed communists - :)).

It is opinion of many people in Europe.

"Maskirovka" is Russian word which means "concealment" or "camouflage". We didn't study it in school and I do not understand what did you mean.

"Pyschopolitics" - ??? There is no such Russian word.

You deviated from concrete answers but uses only common words.
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
It is opinion of most people in Russia (oh, yes, all they are concealed communists - :)).

It is opinion of many people in Europe.

"Maskirovka" is Russian word which means "concealment" or "camouflage". We didn't study it in school and I do not understand what did you mean.

"Pyschopolitics" - ??? There is no such Russian word.

You deviated from concrete answers but uses only common words.
:spill:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Try a wee bit harder...
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
Ladies first, Andrey. Go ahead!:D
In Russia that man who was asked firstly had to answer firstly.

About ladies... Why do you suppose that I am lady? And how will you prove that you are not Lady? - :)
 

Andrey

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Omsk, Russia
Country
llRussia
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by hellodoggie
Did you understand what you just said?:D

Revisonism is a bad habit. It's a way of pretending to be interlectual.:D :D :D
I only used your logic which you used when spoke about results of polls in Russia.
 

Aubrey's Pet

Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon!
Country
llUnited States
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: We are FREE radicals

Originally posted by Andrey
In Russia that man who was asked firstly had to ask firstly.

About ladies... Why do you suppose that I am lady? And how will you prove that you are not Lady? - :)
Two words: Toilet Seats!:banana: :banana: :banana: :D :D
 
Top