Is Blood & Jungle Revised the best / only way to get the extra BF fire markers?

CaptCaveman

Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I haven't purchased from BFP before and would like to do so. I was also admiring the extra tailored status markers (opp fire, inherent FF, etc.) last weekend from another player at an ASL tournament. Is Blood & Jungle the only way to get these, or do other scenario packs also have them? Any recommendations?

Haven't done PTO yet so want to make sure I make a good choice and know all of my options.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Blood and Jungle via with Fasting Budapest for the best ASL product ever, in my opinion.
If you haven't tried PTO then still get it, you will not be disappointed. The breadth and depth of the scenarios is astounding.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You could just buy the B&J counters, but then you'd be missing out on the best PTO product since Code of Bushido!
Yep.

Well worth the money & BFP is probably the best TPP out there and that is not taking a shot at any of the other TPP.

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks you all. I've added B&J to my purchase list.
If its made by BFP, its a must buy. They are some of the best playtested and just all around good scenarios you will ever get. I once was in the 'official' only camp, but a few of the guys on here got me to try Blood and Jungle, and Crucible of Steel. We loved them so much, I have purchased every BFP product made before and since. I promise you will be glad you made the jump to BFP..

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
If its made by BFP, its a must buy. They are some of the best playtested and just all around good scenarios you will ever get. I once was in the 'official' only camp, but a few of the guys on here got me to try Blood and Jungle, and Crucible of Steel. We loved them so much, I have purchased every BFP product made before and since. I promise you will be glad you made the jump to BFP..
It’s true. Even for those of us that don’t care about extra counters and aircraft chrome, still a must buy.