Is anyone still 'cracking?

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Is anyone still playing this? With a 3 PC LAN set up, and broadband that can deal with 3 of us online and not lag, we've changed Warcrack enough that I'm enjoying it when I play.

My roomie (coffee break, be back to continue this in a bit!)

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i've slowed down a bunch this last month. resubbed a my station access to play some EQ2, MxO and SWG. really i'm waiting for the LOTR open beta.

it is alot more fun to play MMO's with friends. i have a few friends that i jump on vent and hang with while we play WoW.

btw, what server are you playing on?

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well, I have a lvl 33 Mage on a PVE server, but he doesn't get alot of play right now. We have a guild about to form up on Lightning's Blade, however. I have a lvl 18 Mage there, and a handful of other secondary characters (14 hunter, 10 fighter, 8 priest, etc). My wife has a lvl 13 'lock, my son a 12 rouge, roomie a 16 Pally, brother a 16 'lock and a 14 Mage, other son has a lvl 7 hunter, daughter a lvl 5 priest.

You?

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
wow, nice, you got the whole clan playing.

i have a 60 rogue on korgath, pvp server, and a 61 NE druid, a 49 pally, and a mess of other lowbies on skywall. oh, and a 60 orc warrior on skywall too.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sweet! Someone's been playing for awhile! Which character do you consider to be your 'best'? Overall, and PvP...

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i have the most pvp kills with my warrior, but i have the most fun with my druid. he's feral spec for cat, so he's a weak rogue really, but with the ability to heal which is cool. if i'm just up for ganking, it's the rogue, nothing is more fun then running into Redridge and ganking lowbie alliance in the inn, muuuahahahahaha!