Iranians Added

TheGrayMouser

Reaction score
Hey Hoplite, just wanted to say apreciate all the work youve put into this, Ive d/l your 2d graphics mod , as well as the 480 portraits you have assembled. Awsome! Looking fwrd to more!
Not to be greedy, but have you found any graphics for the English Scots/Irish armies to squeeze in ? ha ha
(also known as TheGrayMouser @ TWG and Slitherine/matrix forums)

HOPLITE1963

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Wiltman
Many thanks for this. Yes the English/Irish/Scots are all in my plans for the mod along with the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Incas & Aztecs  You might want to have a look at the blog on my website at

http://snapupwargames.weebly.com/

Here you can also download the initial beta version of the mod which includes a fully playable scenario. I think we may in fact already have met in the Field Of Glory forum and crossed virtual swords in Field Of Glory Digital.

The project is making good progress, however what would really speed things up would be is somebody could take over designing some of the modified scenarios to use the new graphics. As things stand the graphics are complete for scenarios covering Mamluks, Minor Turcoman states, Minor Arab states, Ottoman Turks, Crimean Taters, the various other Tatar Khanates, Safavids, Songhai Empire and Saadian Morocco. In the works for the next release are unit and leader images for Western European mercenaries. (including Reiter’s & Landsknechts) the Italian States, Swiss, German Imperialists, the German Protestant Revolt, Balkan mercenaries, and Hungarians.

Would you be interested in doing one or more scenarios for the next beta version of the mod ? I would give full credit for scenarios done and the quicker I make progress the quicker I will get to the 3 armies you mentioned, for which I already have a lot of scenario and graphics data. (individual command units with the relevant coats of arms for all the major English & Scottish leaders at Flodden etc)

If your interested drop me a line at iandleask@btinternet.com

Kind regards & Happy new year.

Ian