Invitation: Death To Fascism VASL Tournament

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Dear all,

I am considering running a limited-size VASL tournament using Death To Fascism scenarios - tentative in about 10 days from now.

In each round, a single scenario will have to be played, you will be informed at start of the Round which of the 8 DTF scenarios is on the cards.

Maximum 16 players, knock-out style (maximum 4 games) for the victory, but open games welcome afterwards. Two games per day, two week days in a row, possible Tuesday-Wednesday.

The tournament will be held during daytime in Eastern Canada, that is afternoon and evening in Western Europe. Due to scheduling limitations, I would have to exclude folks well outside those time zones.

The two finalists would play a new and - as yet unpublished - Death To Fascism Scenario and the Tournament winner will get a free copy of the second DTF Pack, Not One Step Back!

I would be happy to support/administer this.

Please respond here or PM me if this suits your wide open VASL agenda!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Excellent, we have 4 players signed up so far.

12 spots left

Tentative dates Tuesday 14 - Wednesday 15 April

Death To Corona !

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
OK one quick update:

I will schedule the actual VASL event ("Death To Corona Tournament) as soon as I have the 16 participants more or less confirmed. I will then work out times and dates. I would like to finish all games within a few consecutive days, but will be flexible since this is your time and VASL. I will try to be around and available to support rules questions etc.

I will use personal emails and Gamesquad announcements to keep you all posted.

I hope that sounds friendly, easy and fun for everyone.