Into The Rubble 2 Errata

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, in ASL the ISU-122 is a significantly better AFV than the ISU-152. Perhaps even vastly superior.
Yes it is.........something about catching a 122mm AP round traveling a high rate of knots would ruin your day :(

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has BFP R2 overlay (three rubble, one stone building) been vaslized?

Thanks,
Rich

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All BFP overlays are in the VASLOverlays extension. I can’t check for certain at this time but if it’s not there it’s an oversight on my part that I’ll correct quickly.

Maxwelk1

Reaction score
First name
Lafajita
Country
llUnited States
BigAl737, we got big trouble -- with BFP's RC-1 overlay.
When I try to enlarge it, I get some other overlay (I think from BtB).
Right now RC-1 (I think that is BFP RC-1) is stuck right in the middle of my VASL setup, and it isn't going anywhere. Could you all have a look at this?

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep I’ll have a look ASAP. Sunday night probably.

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Question on ITR8 Beyond the Slaughterhouse. Ssr6 says if selected the 2-2-8/psk may set up HIP. In the given OB there is a extra 2-2-8 crew and psk, can they set up HIP? I assume the answer is NO based on the wording, but thought it worth double checking.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Question on ITR8 Beyond the Slaughterhouse. Ssr6 says if selected the 2-2-8/psk may set up HIP. In the given OB there is a extra 2-2-8 crew and psk, can they set up HIP? I assume the answer is NO based on the wording, but thought it worth double checking.
Correct, the answer is 'no'.

_Fury_

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A couple questions on ITR8 Beyond the Slaughterhouse.

1. Russian OOB shows 6-2-8's with DC logo, smoke exponent. Are these meant to be assault engineers? Rule/counter is not introduced until CS (where they are called CS assault engineers).
2. Russian FT tank shows a BMG is present. I don't see this counter -- is it actually present?

Thanks!

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A couple questions on ITR8 Beyond the Slaughterhouse.

1. Russian OOB shows 6-2-8's with DC logo, smoke exponent. Are these meant to be assault engineers? Rule/counter is not introduced until CS (where they are called CS assault engineers).
2. Russian FT tank shows a BMG is present. I don't see this counter -- is it actually present?

Thanks!
1. They are Assault Engineers. We produced these counters in Crucible of Steel and MMP has produced these counter types as well in Festung Budapest.
2. That's an error on the counter on the scenario card. The actual counter is correct. I'll get that noted on the errata.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1. They are Assault Engineers. We produced these counters in Crucible of Steel and MMP has produced these counter types as well in Festung Budapest.
As well as in VotG. Note however, just because a counter has been offered in a HASL from MMP, this in NO WAY makes it a standard counter unless offered in a core module. Take for example the German vehicles included in HP, though offered previously in Pegasus Bridge, they were in no way official counters for other non-Pegasus Bridge scenarios as they hadn't been offered in core module. The same could be said for the SS 838's offered in KGP but not brought into actual common use until their release of BV3 and inclusion in the updated ASLRB (A25.12). Now TPP production of non-core counters may be considered sufficient reason for inclusion in other scenarios offered by that TPP but should not be considered sufficient for inclusion in scenarios not produced by that TPP. In as much as BFP has a combined listing of all its HBRs, I believe is sufficient reason to accept the 628 AE as actually being correctly depicted in any other of their scenarios (though a statement to that effect would be helpful in clarifying the matter as not all players may have the previous offerings).:nod:

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As well as in VotG. Note however, just because a counter has been offered in a HASL from MMP, this in NO WAY makes it a standard counter unless offered in a core module. Take for example the German vehicles included in HP, though offered previously in Pegasus Bridge, they were in no way official counters for other non-Pegasus Bridge scenarios as they hadn't been offered in core module.
Can you clarify what you mean by "standard counter" and "official counter"? I ask because some journal scenarios have taken advantage of VotG counters in decidedly non-VotG scenarios. The 8+1 Commissar found in the Soviet OB of J129 "Mountain Hunters" comes to mind as an example. Granted, it's not exactly a common practice.

The same could be said for the SS 838's offered in KGP but not brought into actual common use until their release of BV3 and inclusion in the updated ASLRB (A25.12).
SS 8-3-8s have been republished in the Doomed Battalions (2nd Ed) and Yanks (2nd Ed). They are not in Beyond Valor (3rd Ed).

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
2. That's an error on the counter on the scenario card. The actual counter is correct. I'll get that noted on the errata.
Errata and Sticky Errata updated. Files accessible on the Support page of the BFP website. Files dated Apr 15, 2018.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Couple of pieces of counter errata.

1. German Stuka 42DB should have an “E” identifier on the reverse side.
2. Chinese 37FB should have a “D” identifier on the reverse side.

Errata updated. Files accessible on the Support page of the BFP website. Files dated May 14, 2018.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
where can I find the Russian T34/85 X11 FT 32FP tank counter for VASL? (it needs in scenario ITR-2 #8)

Attachments