Into the Rubbe 2 Update? Fans are clamoring!

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I recently got my copy of ITR2 (nice job as usual BFP!), and I'm wondering about some of the counters on the 1/2" countersheet. What's the point of the Japanese 447 and Chinese squad counters? I don't see any difference with the MMP counters, and these don't have the AE symbol.
Those are extra core system Japanese and Chinese counters for use in the larger ITR2 scenarios. For the PTO scenarios, we went with the assumption that folks would only have access to the counters available in Rising Sun. So if a scenario called for more counters than those present, we would need to provide them.

Also, since I now have a somewhat obsolete copy of ITR that I might want to sell or give away, I'd like to incorporate any functional changes to the ITR 1-8 scenarios. Is there a list of all changes made to these scenarios, or, barring that, just a list of the updated scenarios ? (I can look at the scenario cards to check for changes, I'd just like not to do it uselessly for unchanged scenarios)
Take a look at the errata files for ITR in the Support portion of the BFP website (boundingfire.com) for a listing of the updates for ITR2, along with the sticky files necessary to make the updates. You can also look at the ITR errata sticky thread of this subforum for a description and links of the changes (http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/into-the-rubble-errata.91240/#post-1860865)

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
There is at least 1 scenario in ITR2 that breaks the 26 squad limit for those squads. I assume they wanted to be sure a player that only had one copy of CoB or RS and no extras that came with BTR or J2 would be able to play it.

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well this is one good product. Just wish there were more counters....

But I did pre-order the reprints of B&J and CoS last night...

I also placed my support behind the "Vipers" raffle for Chas Smith. Have you?

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
The 3 Chinese counters and a stuka at the bottom of the 5/8 counter sheet, are they errata replacements?
Thanks Dave

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The 3 Chinese counters and a stuka at the bottom of the 5/8 counter sheet, are they errata replacements?
Thanks Dave
No, they are extra counters needed for use in the scenarios, though in the case of the stuka it's a nice color, realistic surrogate for the generic system counter.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, they are extra counters needed for use in the scenarios, though in the case of the stuka it's a nice color, realistic surrogate for the generic system counter.
I definitely appreciate the colorful graphics of the various BFP aircraft counters, especially the U.S. Naval aircraft for the PTO.