Into the Rubbe 2 Update? Fans are clamoring!

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Four sheets of rubble counters. Both brown and gray.

JR
It would be nice to have some rubble overlays similar to woods, ponds, etc i.e. R1, R2, R3, R4, R5. I have a million rubble counters from Festung Budapest.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
It would be nice to have some rubble overlays similar to woods, ponds, etc i.e. R1, R2, R3, R4, R5. I have a million rubble counters from Festung Budapest.
Good idea. Same for debris or combo rubble/debris.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JR was being a smart a$$

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there a projected date for publication? I am not getting any younger.
We're trying to figure that out now. Need to get in contact with the printers (both counters and paper) and see what their cues are. And I need to get my butt in gear and finish up the DW board and get the cover designed. We still have a handful of scenarios left to playtest (wanna help on that front?), so while no firm date yet, making progress and hopefully it'll happen soon.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
We're trying to figure that out now. Need to get in contact with the printers (both counters and paper) and see what their cues are. And I need to get my butt in gear and finish up the DW board and get the cover designed. We still have a handful of scenarios left to playtest (wanna help on that front?), so while no firm date yet, making progress and hopefully it'll happen soon.
Rick - why do you need counters?

Vinny

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rick - why do you need counters?

Vinny
:angry:

Shut yer pie hole.....:mad:

We can always use more counters.... :p

I bet yer happy/mad/glad about the Black SS counters you "stole" from NKG off of Ebay....

I saw some Black SS from SL in the picture you shared....

Just keep yer doors and windows locked...

The "Koala Hit Squad" (KHS) has been sent East to investigate the Philly area for Black SS counters....:nuts:

They are taking the train so that the PPA CANNOT "Tag & Tow" their vehicle.... :crosseye:

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I bet yer happy/mad/glad about the Black SS counters you "stole" from NKG off of Ebay....
LOL. KK- you got that right! 1xHOB set, 1x partial HOB set, 1x ABTF, 1xABTF minus most of the vehicles, and 2x SS infantry in blue. and yes, even the SL SS. It was a black-tastic pile of counters!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Oh dear, counters with ITR 2! That's like advertising that your hooker comes with a snort of coke. Someone at BFP has graduated from business and advertising school. :D

Proff3RTR

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Oh dear, counters with ITR 2! That's like advertising that your hooker comes with a snort of coke. Someone at BFP has graduated from business and advertising school. :D
As long as I can snort it off her back side whilst sipping a good Jack Daniels or wild turkey!

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Getting close on this. I've completed all of the map development and the counter layout is essentially complete. Just going through some final quality checks on that end. We still have a 3-4 scenarios that are in the final playtestings. I developed the front and back cover art, and Sam and Chas are good with it.