Into the Rubbe 2 Update? Fans are clamoring!

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seriously, Poland in Flames has been out for like forever now.. Vacation time is over. Nose to the grindstone!

Given the rave critical reviews for PiF... No pressure... ;)

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
have to say I am in no rush for Into the Rubble two, doesn't feel that long ago I bought the original, just don't have the ASL dollars to buy into another one right now

saying that though I am sure it will be a pretty awesome product, my buddies bought PIF and that was tremendous and I have to say I am pretty happy with all my previous BFP purchases (not that there's been that many mind, just a couple, but it;s all good stuff)

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For myself, I have ItR1 and while I have enjoyed it I'm not sure I see a need for a sequel. Perhaps I just don't get it, but with hobby dollars being spread thin these days not sure it would be a must buy. Plus there is considerable MMP product forecast for this year. I will also say that it would be a tough decision due to the first pack being quite an awesome product.

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone... This is not a discussion of the merits and/or necessity of ITR2. That was discussed TO DEATH before and before and before that...

If you have ITR1 and could care less about ITR2 - This thread does not concern you.

If you do not have ITR1 and are eagerly anticipating ITR2 - Well then, this thread is for you!

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm looking forward to ITR 2, it will be awesome. BFP is the best producer of ASL stuff hands down. Their dedication and professionalism to this hobby is second too none.

Scott

Hello everyone... This is not a discussion of the merits and/or necessity of ITR2. That was discussed TO DEATH before and before and before that...

If you have ITR1 and could care less about ITR2 - This thread does not concern you.

If you do not have ITR1 and are eagerly anticipating ITR2 - Well then, this thread is for you!

ASL1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will certainly purchase ITR2 .. if I don't, Chas will hunt me down and gut me like a fish and never invite me
back to his Richmond Hill man-cave to play ASL again.:hail:

Cheers ya'll!:headbang:
Pierce:nuts:

fleitz3

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Seriously, Poland in Flames has been out for like forever now.. Vacation time is over. Nose to the grindstone!

Given the rave critical reviews for PiF... No pressure... ;)
+1 on this, looking forward to the new & improved ITR! Especially Scott's Taierzhuang scenario.

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Okay, my apologies as a fan of ITR-1.

Last edited:

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The scenarios the ASL group out here have playtested so far certainly seem to make this into another bumper crop product for BFP. I am impressed to date, we continue to support BFP via play testing and look forward to seeing this thing make it into the hopper for a print run. BFP is nothing if not thorough, so whether or not this comes around in 2016 or not likely depends on the quality of all included materials to date - with only 6 months left in this year, 2016 seems a long shot - the guys at BFP top the charts in quality of product, IMO.

KRL Jon H

custardpie

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The scenarios the ASL group out here have playtested so far certainly seem to make this into another bumper crop product for BFP. I am impressed to date, we continue to support BFP via play testing and look forward to seeing this thing make it into the hopper for a print run. BFP is nothing if not thorough, so whether or not this comes around in 2016 or not likely depends on the quality of all included materials to date - with only 6 months left in this year, 2016 seems a long shot - the guys at BFP top the charts in quality of product, IMO.

KRL Jon H
I've played a couple of the new scenarios and they were very good, whilst I also have ITR-1 will be buying II

Ian

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For new scenarios 5 are final, 4 are near final, and 3 more in good shape.

So from a scenario standpoint we are looking very good.

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For new scenarios 5 are final, 4 are near final, and 3 more in good shape.

So from a scenario standpoint we are looking very good.
Have the previous scenarios been adjusted and playtested? Or is that part of the above?

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is referring to only the new scenarios to be included

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is relatively close to being ready. Unlikely, but still possible we could have ready for ASLOK.

Nothing 100% for sure, but looking like:

-20 scenarios (wide variety of theaters and nationalities, of course within the theme of the product)

-Only 1 of the original scenarios going through any meaningful, significant update

-4 board equivalents

-BFP B will be v2. There was a mistake in the original and we are correcting it here.

-Several overlay sheets

-one countersheet

Chas

esprcorn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is relatively close to being ready. Unlikely, but still possible we could have ready for ASLOK.

Nothing 100% for sure, but looking like:

-20 scenarios (wide variety of theaters and nationalities, of course within the theme of the product)

-Only 1 of the original scenarios going through any meaningful, significant update

-4 board equivalents

-BFP B will be v2. There was a mistake in the original and we are correcting it here.

-Several overlay sheets

-one countersheet

Chas
Very excited about this.