Interface Suggestion

MikeSinn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I sent the email below to Scott earlier this evening. Thought I would post it here for others to comment or share other Interface suggestion they may have...

Scott,

I just wanted to send a quick interface suggestion which I think may be usefull to many gamers.

Many times while playing a scenario, I find myself wanting to pull up detailed information on an enemy weapon system. I am not suggesting that we see how many men/vehicles/bullets are left but more in line with what is available when a player clicks the "Show Weapon System Info" button under the detailed info screen. Maybe make this a right click option for enemy units?

This would help many like me who are "savvy" enough to differentiate between a BMP-2, BTR-70 and a T-64 but become completely befuddled over the more "obscure" systems included in the game.

Thanks,
Mike

tws71669

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What!

You mean there are people walking this earth who cannot tell a rivet from a T-64 versus aT-80?!?!?!

How can people get through life without understanding the intricate differences between the CIS BMP from its warsaw pact cousins?

Okay... smirking gone now.
This would be a very helpfull idea! Please include it.

MikeSinn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was catching up with my personal email and found this response from Scott...

Hi Mike,

I don’t think I ever replied to this email.... but we’ve added it to the list. The reason I didn’t do this initially was I didn’t know how useful it would be with the FOW. But based on the feedback I’ve gotten, it seems like a good idea.

Thanks again!

-Scott