interdiction

Tim

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
With my experimental scenario, I had modern U.S. Forces with total air superiority. Opfor is Chinese motorized divisions equiped with 72 dual 25mm, 24 dual 35mm AAA, 27 crotale sam's plus i added 24 SA-15 and 108 SA-14/16. When i move my divisions and it gets interdicted the towed artillery , SA-14/16 and most of the AAA gets wiped out. Is that because they are not motorized.
Another question is there much of difference when changing the guided weapons level. Only thing i see is during combat support more U.S. planes get shot down with a lower levels of guided weapons.

If you have say about this, please respond :confused:

CommC

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Which aircraft do you have in this?

Modern aircraft with a decent precision weapons setting can be devastating on interdiction settings. If the AA is a little on the old side, they will be ineffective against the modern aircraft.

Tim

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The aircraft are F16,18, F111, A10, B52, B1,F22

I found out how to safe my divisions from being wiped out. Replace everything with armor, so I used armored trucks, SPAAG, armored Sam's, SP Mortars etc now they don't get wiped out :)

CommC

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With that collection of aircraft, I don't think anything will be safe for long, armored or not. :)