Institutional school funding racism

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Because even class distinguishes between the color of your skin. And most republicans think it is right and fitting. Because, you know, white.

"Researchers at EdBuild went a step further, comparing poor nonwhite school districts to poor white school districts. They found that on average, the poor nonwhite school districts received 11 percent less funding per student, or $1,500 – a finding that Sibilia says hammers home the deep roots of racial inequity in education funding."

White Students Get More K-12 Funding Than Students of Color: Report

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
race
color of skin

They aren't the same thing. And the argument itself is stupid: money doesn't make academic results. The article mostly points the finger at us simply because we actually care enough about our children to be actively involved in their lives. You are literally condemning white parents for participating in the PTA instead of abusing drugs and shooting each other (yes that is in the article).

Looks like Forced Busing was an abject failure. White flight is a real phenomenon, and it will always happen. Every time it does happen, there will be a disparity in quality. The same goes for blacks who try to escape the ghetto. Again, integration causes more suffering because the cycle is always the same. You draw the best of the black population away from the whole and it is the whole of the population that suffers as a result.

Greedy, unloved cat ladies want more money. They can all die in a fire. Public school is a stupid concept anyway. The worst thing we ever copied from Dictatorial Prussia.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Speak up Mumbly Joe, we can't hear you.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The article is for stupid people who can't think for themselves. You are a fool to believe it. The bitch even admits that they wanted to determine something with a preconceived bias. The weaselly language of "money for the kids" is bullshit. We all know it's for lazy, childless women who want a job that gives them summers off. In reality there is no incentive good enough to keep people working in "diverse" schools. Maybe someday it won't be such a shitshow, after the Left has zero institutional power, we will overturn the anti-teacher laws that prohibit teachers from enforcing discipline in their schools. Until then, you are demanding money for a problem that you exacerbate. But what do you care? They vote the right way. That's all the Left cares about. If you cared about classrooms not being filled with unteachable students, you wouldn't be fighting to import the entire third world into my country.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What I cannot understand is how the republican party became so full of toadies. I'm not sure what happened to their pride, but sucking up to orange is the new white among the old white.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What I cannot understand is how the republican party became so full of toadies. I'm not sure what happened to their pride, but sucking up to orange is the new white among the old white.
Barry Goldwater said:
Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.
I would say this about sums it up. -- jim

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hypocrites, you threaten to cut funding to nations like Uganda because they won't go along with your deranged societal engineering. When people have real concerns like food and water, buggery isn't exactly a priority. We aren't going to jump just because some childless failure of a woman writes an article about how whites are evil (racism is anti-white hate speech) because we take time after work to attend PTA meetings.

You don't care about bettering anyone's life, just destroying the lives of the working Americans who you will never see during your daily Starbucks money sink. If you actually believe any of this, have a stake in it: Move to an "urban" school district and leave your gated communities. Leftists are hypocrite scum.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Of course you do. Better the entire world's lives at the expense of ours. Bring them in here and in one step eliminate the hated Southerner, Midwesterner, the Pennsylvania coal miner, the heart of the nation that feeds your fat urbanite face. You won't get anything out of our planned replacements except temporary votes. What makes you think that transplanting people from resource rich failed states into our overcrowded nation will help them?

Tell me then why you, Leftist hypocrites, put economic sanctions on Uganda for not teaching their children to sodomy. A country that doesn't have enough water for its own people - for God's sake - receives your judgement because they don't bow to your twisted religious sacraments. Let them all die if they won't have gay sex, right? This is your morality on display, even as you decry colonialism and the building of infrastructure as selfish.

You don't give a shit about anyone in the world. You actively hate us and want us dead, that is true, but the black and the asian are nothing but pets and symbols for you to virtue signal with. I'm here to tell you that you are not virtuous and that nobody believes you. Even your fellow soy people you eat stinking, overpriced falafel with don't believe you. You are comforting each other with your lies. The only smart leftists are the ones who know that, but are inhuman enough that they don't care - it's all a bid for power to them. Which one are you? The idiot, or the sociopath?

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nothing to say at all. So you are in favor of punishing innocent people by giving them AIDS. You are inhuman.

Not only for that, the rest of the world will never accept you or your ideas. You want to cast yourself as the white savior by importing them, and they will destroy you for it. Bringing the entire third world into this country adversely affects Americans, and in the long run, it adversely affects the world as well. You can't have food and resources to withhold from people when your country is no longer capable of producing anything. That is the result that we will have if we had not defeated you in 2016.

No one is impressed by your token friends of color. Boast about them all you want - you have no idea what it is to live in poverty. You have no leverage to force it on us either, since your goals are damaging to everyone.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nothing to say at all.
I have told you before, I won't debate with a person who hasn't the courage to stand by what he says. Come out of the closet and we can chat or say in it and I will simply mock you when I am bored. -- jim

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
The resources of a nation are twofold, the physical resources like land for growing and minerals and the ingenuity and knowledge of its population. Your people are just as much a resource as your oil. Your oill will run out but only your people will provide the solutions to similar limitations. Under resource a section of your population means that you are increasing the drag on the rest compared to other countries and you will fall behind. Any undereducated group will be a millstone around your necks. Ireland did one thing right during my lifetime, concentrated on education and healthcare which brought us from the poverty struck nation of my childhood to the intermittent celtic tiger of now. Opposing decent education for all your people is an act of treachery against your own nation.

Morbii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can see the occasional millstone around here. They tend to show up for a few days or so and then scurry back into the shadows. It’s currently the “I’m not a nazi” dude with the swastika tattoo, saying virtually nothing and/or making baseless & cherry-picked claims/wild assumptions declared as fact for pages at a time and calling it logic...

I guess I could maybe include the persistent looney lannes, but I think most of us have him on ignore by now? I think he’s also not a homegrown forum terrorist if I remember correctly...

It can only go downhill from here... just think about things like the Alabama cheating scandals catching up to us. Our only artifact who wanders in here that also grew up there is a fucking moron, and that was long prior!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
You can see the occasional millstone around here. They tend to show up for a few days or so and then scurry back into the shadows. It’s currently the “I’m not a nazi” dude with the swastika tattoo, saying virtually nothing and/or making baseless & cherry-picked claims/wild assumptions declared as fact for pages at a time and calling it logic...
They are part of the "burn the country down" mob when they perceive that they are not on top. Further evidence of their treason against their own country.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm too good to argue so I just sit on the sidelines and snipe
Your arguments are shit, and you have been defeated again, old man. Stop embarrassing yourself with your wild inconsistency.

The resources of a nation are twofold, the physical resources like land for growing and minerals and the ingenuity and knowledge of its population. Your people are just as much a resource as your oil. Your oill will run out but only your people will provide the solutions to similar limitations. Under resource a section of your population means that you are increasing the drag on the rest compared to other countries and you will fall behind. Any undereducated group will be a millstone around your necks.
Then explain to me why you want to increase the number of unskilled, uneducated, and unproductive people into my country by mass immigration. If you believe what you just said, then you have to have some sort of consistency in this issue, because it is the biggest issue in the country.

I've already torn the article to shreds. It literally blames white parents for being good parents. There is no solution involved other than literally giving school districts more money on demand (that means pay for teachers). You can't force people to learn in school, and there are laws in most states which punish any teacher who would instill discipline in students or hold them to any reasonable academic standard. It seems to me more like Leftist policy is pushing people to become more ignorant and more helpless.
In reality, you are never going to see equal results from disparate groups. If we gave all the money we spent on foreign aid to public schools, the results would be the same.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Your arguments are shit, and you have been defeated again, old man. Stop embarrassing yourself with your wild inconsistency.
The only embarrassment is a person who hasn't the courage to stand by his opinions. Show courage and come out of the closet Eric. -- jim

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think I'll just continue to smack you down and remind you that you will die knowing that your side has lost forever. And all you have to look forward to is the fires of hell.

Way to keep screeching and ignoring the argument in question...again. Here's my demand: I'll dox myself as soon as you move into the ghetto of Baltimore. Go up to every single white person you meet and call them names to their face. You aren't committed enough to act like the mysanthrope you want to be, I reckon.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Way to keep screeching and ignoring the argument in question...again.
As I said, if you crave my attention, come out of the closet. If you really believe what you're saying, stand by it. Or continue to cower and run from it. Have a good night Eric. -- jim

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
'Meet my demands or I'll call you names'

I notice you really keep your mouth shut with all of your rabid hatred of Christians when I'm around. All you can do is cry in a corner now and actually disrupt the threads of your fellow leftists. You can't even come to their defense when their articles get blown wide open. Sit your ass back down, you're embarrassing yourself.