Instance schedule

Citis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As my first order of business in the forum, I'd like to organize some instance runs. chiefly RFD. I need the Robes of the Lich SO badly. Can anyone say when they will be able to?

dougthefizzl

The Pwner of all pwners
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ill run wit you guyz if you guyz dont want a lot of Xp >.> but i might want to hit 57 and i think i might sleep before then lol.

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well i can handle rfd less you just want to rush us? i need an item off a rare sm lib boss that advisor dudes shoulder pads anyone want to help me run that ?

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well anytime but i have been trying to get them tokens so i can get them items i want from the BG but its geting anoying if the horde side dont win i only get 1 token and if we do i only get 3 and i need about 80 of them to get what i want

Citis

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'll be ready at 10:30 tonight server time to do RFd with whoever wants to. If I'm going to be rushed through something, though, I'd rather it be uldaman.

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ok update got the shoulderpads so im all set if anyone needs help with somthing let me kno

corbix

screenshot guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ill do bfd and anything else mostly just want to hang out and mabey get a few exp points