Inor CGIII Questions

Den589

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Me and my brother are currently setting up CG III and a question has come up. According to the setup directions for the French Canon de 75 Mle 1897, it is supposed to setup limbered on a paved road hex. This gun however is a QSU gun and therefore can not be limbered/unlimbered per C10.23.

Was the intent to say "Set up with the Gun in tow on a paved road hex adjacent to Inor Village"?

Den589

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yes, the gun must start in tow.

Lionel
Thanks.

Regarding this gun. I know you get 1.5CSPP if you drive it off board for the second scenario, but this is a pretty useful gun in its own right. In playtest I wonder, did everybody drive it offboard or did anybody decide that this 75 unlimited HE gun was more useful on board than the 1.5 CSPP?

With the plethora of woods, orchards and brush, the fact that its an ART gun forbidden from buildings doesn't hurt it as much as in other scenarios/CG's

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Most of the time the Artillery has been destroyed on the first scenario. I personally drove off the gun in my own playtests of the CG.

Den589

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In section 4c, It states that Groupes Francs units have underline morale, I assume since the counters for the 5-3-7's do not have underlined morale that they ELR to a plain French Green 4-3-7 squad?