INOR 14

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would suggest that it would be the defender since he is setting up first -- before the attacker.

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Thanks, yes that's my assumption too. It's just that in other scenarios, like INOR 12, it specifies who places them.

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Another observation about this scenario: French and Germans set up on the opposite sides of a single line, and it states in the German set up that they cannot set up adjacent to a non HIP French unit; however, the French don't have any HIP units except, of course, the gun. Not even the entrenchment can be HIP. I guess a standard phrase always thrown in in this situation.

Last edited:

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Another observation about this scenario: French and Germans set up on the opposite sides of a single line, and it states in the German set up that they cannot set up adjacent to a non HIP French unit; however, the French don't have any HIP units except, of course, the gun. Not even the entrenchment can be HIP. I guess a standard phrase always thrown in in this situation.
Hello,

As the Gun can setup HIP, the 'non hip French unit' is needed in the setup instructions.
For SSR5, the player rolling the dice doesn't matter but usually it is the Defender that did it.
Lionel