Initial Setup (confusion) for NQNG6!

Midnitelouie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know this will probably make itself evident once I post this, but somehow I have gotten myself completely confused with the initial setup parameters for the Germans in the aforementioned scenario...

Now, if I'm reading this correctly, the Germans either have to setup on the West side of the river, or within 3 hexes of the bridges, right? (It's the and/or that's throwing me...) Because if I'm reading this correctly, everything has to setup within three hexes of a bridge hex?

a.) West of the river AND within three hexes of a bridge. (Pretty self explanitory there...)
b.) West of the river OR within three hexes of a bridge. (So I take this example to mean that anything west of the river, or three hexes on the east side from a bridge?)

So for example, 45Y8 would be a valid setup hex, correct? (Just making sure that I don't screw something up to begin with...) And no, I don't know why I'm trying to make this so hard on myself before the scenario even starts...

sgtono

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am playing this on VASL with Kyrill, as the Germans. And our interpretation was b.

To me it was quite vague, perhaps the ? should be sent to Steve D at HOB.

Also make sure you have the latest version of this scenario from the HOB website.

Keith

Klaus Fischer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi Louie,

this is adresse in the Q&A/Errata file on the hoB server (services - downloads) and b) is the correct option.
Ciao

Klaus

Klaus Fischer

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Oups! Sorry, it is not in the download area!
It was in the Errata section, but that is currently offline, as we're revising the format.
Sorry for the wrong info

Klaus

Midnitelouie

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks so much for the replies...

Was thinking I was losing it there for a moment...

:)

John "Midnitelouie" Grimes