Including ad-hoc images in posts

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Anyone else seeing this? There haven't been any changes to the forum, so you should still have the option to upload an image or link to it. You should also have the option to upload files to a personal album via the 'Media' link at the top of the forum. You can then link to pics from your album.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Embedded image test... (drag-n-drop from desktop into editor text field)

Pacman Ghost

Reaction score
A maze of twisty little passages, all alike
Country
llAustralia
A dirty look from Dr Zauis was all it apparently took to get things working again.

I swear it wasn't before - when I clicked on the "Insert image" icon in the toolbar, I got a textbox to enter a URL for an existing image, but now I get the usual "Drop image (or click here)" dialog. It had been like that for a while, it just got to the point where I was annoyed enough to report it... :-/

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A dirty look from Dr Zauis was all it apparently took to get things working again.

I swear it wasn't before - when I clicked on the "Insert image" icon in the toolbar, I got a textbox to enter a URL for an existing image, but now I get the usual "Drop image (or click here)" dialog. It had been like that for a while, it just got to the point where I was annoyed enough to report it... :-/
Perhaps your avatar was the Ghost in the Machine!