In progress...

Laminated cover will increase its price, from 25 to 30 euros

• Go big or go home!

Votes: 45 86.5%
  • No need to laminate the cover.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Other choice / ideas, please specify but keep it simple.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just out of curiosity, does it save much in shipping to the states (California) if I were to order several things like a magazine, a scenario pack, and the charts over ordering them separately?

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I mean how much money are you looking to save? I've ordered direct from LFT twice. Both times shipping was 8 euros or less. Now I don't know how much a euro is in American dollars, but it seems like a good deal.

igycrctl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I mean how much money are you looking to save? I've ordered direct from LFT twice. Both times shipping was 8 euros or less. Now I don't know how much a euro is in American dollars, but it seems like a good deal.
Last time I checked, 1 euro = 1.18 usd.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Xavier, I received mine today from ritterkrieg.com, absolutely beautiful both in detail and color. It just might be time to swap out my battered 1st ed.!
This is the newest version? Is all the errata incorporated?

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I got mine as well, but I haven't yet checked them for changes. The cover is, as shown above, green instead of blue, so at least there won't be mistaking one for the other (except perhaps for color-blind people). Back cover has a table of contents, too - not sure how useful it will be, since the pages are tabbed as in version 2.

floridarebel

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here,

Now please if you're interested in this copy of our RPC, reply to the poll so that we can quickly decide if we laminate the cover or not (and include any brilliant idea / suggestion you might have).

:)

X
I'm trying to order LFT 13 and the deluxe pack from your LFT website and I can't seem to register, therefore, I can't seem to order. Please help.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
It looks like the register form does not provide a feedback that the registration is done, but you should by now have received a mail with login and password in your mailbox (check your spam folder, maybe?). I apologize for inconvenience, this looks like a regression on the website and will have a further look at it.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is the newest version? Is all the errata incorporated?
I hope so. I kept a running file of things people found and posted here to GS or other ideas people thought would be cool and posted those here. That collection file I sent to Xavier. He was the one who then did all the revising.

[EDIT: And part of that collection was process was being sure to keep track of who posted the edit/suggestion and match that name with that edit/suggestion so that X knew who the folks were that had found / come up with these things.]

Last edited:

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just arrived 15 minutes ago. Looks good so far.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
[EDIT: And part of that collection was process was being sure to keep track of who posted the edit/suggestion and match that name with that edit/suggestion so that X knew who the folks were that had found / come up with these things.]
I was pleased to see he had directly cited jrv on the back cover for his numerous edit/suggestions. :readit:

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just out of curiosity, does it save much in shipping to the states (California) if I were to order several things like a magazine, a scenario pack, and the charts over ordering them separately?
Now that California is passing crazy laws, this product may be "BANNED" due to the content that MIGHT offend someone....

Just sayin'

B E W A R E . . . .. .... ..