In praise of "Poland in Flames"

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just received this awesome value-packed product, bursting at the seams with ASL goodness!

I now have everything (I think!) published by BFP (including "Into the Rubble" and "Into the Rubble 2").

I am not an ASL completist.

But, I am a Bounding Fire Productions completist!

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just received this awesome value-packed product, bursting at the seams with ASL goodness!

I now have everything (I think!) published by BFP (including "Into the Rubble" and "Into the Rubble 2").

I am not an ASL completist.

But, I am a Bounding Fire Productions completist!
I agree 100%. If BFP produces it, it's a MUST buy...

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Yes definitely. BFP produce some of the best quality ASL available.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In my very short time in the hobby I have learned that if you ever think you will want it you better buy a copy while it is available at retail. My copy arrived this week. I hope to progress into enough knowledge of guns over the next few weeks that I can play some of the simpler scenarios of the BFP products I have.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
In my very short time in the hobby I have learned that if you ever think you will want it you better buy a copy while it is available at retail.
Everyone follow this wisdom, or pay the price - literally...

von Marwitz

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PoF is truly awesome. Some excellent scenarios in this pack and I like the diversity of the mapboards.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Just a belated chime-in on an awesome, seemingly endless, product. I played my 20th PiF scenario this weekend, 135 No Shortage Of Determination. Almost half way there! Truly it is a module that keeps on giving. I've mixed it up with tourney-sized ones and the bigguns, and they've all been fun. There has only been one where I felt the balance was considerably off, but I've been known to mis-analyze a scenario before. Well worth the money. Pondering the abovementioned milestone today, I realized (IMO) that with O:S hot off the presses and Corregidor on the horizon, PiF quickly became the second or third best-looking girl at the party. Praises were initially sung on individual scenarios, and rightfully so, but I don't think the totality of its quality and scope had fully been realized before new toys arrived on the playground from BFP and other publishers.

If you haven't bought it, do so. Great stuff!