Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Yes, I have a created another overlay monster, road overlays. They can be used for ASL or SL. Like before set your printer margins to 1/4 inch and it should print, landscape format, at a scale suitable for use on the boards. There are no position numbers and really never can be. I refer to them as: in-grain straights, curves (120°), bends (60°), 3-way (K, T, Y), x-crossing, cove, cross grain straight, and hill bend. Trim these about 1/16 inch (2 or 3 mm) from the road edge. If you need just the curve or bend and not the lead in straights just trim to your needs. I also have two more sets for level 1 and level 2 hills. If you lay them over woods you create wood-road hex per the rules.

Suppose you want to connect 4G4 road to 4I10 road (with building). Your SSR would state: Use 1x 2hex ig straight (G5, G6), 1x 1hex ig straight (H8) and 3x 1hex curves (G7, H7, H9) to create a road from 4G4 to 4I10.

Just realized I will need to create another overlay for by pass roads along the hex sides.

Attachments

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If there was no background color, one could print it on a transparency and use them over grain or woods hexes, etc.