Imperial Glory

Pirimeister

Reaction score
Country
llPortugal
Don't worry. Your not missing out on anything important. My impression from the demo was of a great looking game with some absurd design choices to make it more "acessible", I assume.

Units fight to death, there's no moral involved. The way your order them about is not as intuitive as in the Total War series -or even Austerlitz: Napoleon's Greatest Victory.

All in all, I wasn't favourably impressed.

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
***Imperial Glory for PC has Gone Gold***

The world is our oyster. Ah, who are we kidding... it’s for the taking! All those who would love to show off their strategic ingenuity by proving world dominance, say “Aye”. Ok then! Taking your impressive planning abilities, your historical curiosities, and your (this is ok to admit) fascination with the deadliness of war, Eidos and Pyro Studios have created a strategy game for you to play that will blow you out of the water! Speaking of which, not only are there incredible land battles to be won, but naval battles as well! Imperial Glory offers you the chance to go back in time to the early 19th century when the future of the world was truly uncertain. Great leaders, like Napoleon, had many choices to make in the wake of taking over the world’s greatest empires of the time. And now you do too! Choose to battle through real time warfare to advance your troops or use the Imperial Glory’s management model to make important economic and social decisions.

As leader of Great Britain, Russia, France, Prussia, or Austria, your empire will prove to be a force to wrecken with through military, diplomatic, political, and commercial means. Are you worthy of the leadership title you are about to take on? Prove it at home and online with 2-4 players. Imperial Glory ships on May 17, 2005 for the Windows PC across North America.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Yep, this is near the top of my RTS "to get" list at the moment. I wonder how it will compare to Cossacks II.

Gen_Electric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's old, may not be that good; but this week on Steam it's only a buck. Heck, I spend more on beer at dinner.

zalan.reilly

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAlgeria
Last edited: