Imperial Glory

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh, does this look good. It could yank me out of my WWII mode for awhile. :nuts:

Any idea when it will be on sale?

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Imperial Glory***Official Website Update!****

Advancement is necessary in order to win a war, especially when the prize is control over the world’s economic and political systems. As a leader, it is imperative to know where your enemies are at all times and to decifer what their next moves will be. This success stems from understanding their strengths and weaknesses as well as your own country’s. Even the greatest of Empires have crumbled under the ingenuity of an enemy leader. Today we announce an official Imperial Glory website update complete with a look into the Napoleonic age. Included is important information about some of the Empires of that day in age. Study it carefully. Your strategy for pursuing world dominance is dependent on it. Imperial Glory for the PC will be released this April 2005 in stores across North America. To help in your endeavors, here is a list of new additions to the Imperial Glory website:

Imperial Glory

The Game- “Forge the Destiny of the world amid the turbulent times of the early 19th century…”...
-History

The Empires- Discover the unique advantages and disadvantages of the great Russian and Prussian Empires from their geographical size to the loyalty of their people...
-Russia
-Prussia

War on Land- Find out how these Empires design and manage their armies from the Russian Infrantry to Prussia’s “Demon” solders...
-Russia
-Prussia

Gallery- Enjoy breathtaking shots of the many spacious battle locations you will experience in Imperial Glory...
-screenshots (10)
-artwork (2)

Downloads- Become a decorated solder or at least a decorated computer with new Imperial Glory Wallpapers and Screensaver...
-wallpapers (2)
-screensaver (1)

Press- Hear what the press has to say about their experiences in seeing and playing Imperial Glory for PC...
-new quotes

Napoleon

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wow! I wish I knew about that site back when I was a big Medieval:Total War player. However, I think I will wait until they make a mod for Rome:Total War before downloading it.

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
saw Imperial Glory yesterday at my local EB...not convinced to buy it yet (was preordering SWAT4, CC:FtF and BiA :) )

on a side note, the Total War Compilation was out - Medieval, Viking Invasions and Rome all for AU$90 = US$40-50; good deal imo.

likewise, Call of Duty: Deluxe Edition, with CoD GotY and UO was out for the same price. That might convince me to pick up CoD now... :D

Gen_Electric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just looked at it briefly. Here's a screenie of an infantry unit charging an artillery unit. I had the Total War, Shogun game. Very similar, reminds me of that type of game. The demo only has 2 playable battles tho, a slideshow details a lot of depth.

foster

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
does anyone happen to know what the specs. are, how much ram does does it need 256 or higher?

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jon, I'm moving this thread into the Imperial Glory thread already posted here by Gen Electric. :cheeky:

Jim H. Moreno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Imperial Glory Official Demo

***Imperial Glory Official Demo***

For all those strategy war fans, history buffs, and future world leaders, we have a question for you. Do you ever look back at history and think Napoleon should have made different choices, or moreover, if you were Napoleon, your strategy would have been completely different? With decades of war and unrest in the early 19th century, Europe and beyond was in complete turmoil. Great minds sought to take control of the political, economic, and social structures of the world. There were some successes and many failures, but the world learned a great deal. Knowing what you know now, do you think you could go back in time and create and maintain the greatest Empire in the world? Well, if you dare, we have just the game for you. Imperial Glory for the PC is shipping in North America this Spring. However, in anticipation of the release, today, the official Imperial Glory demo is available to play! Check out these features of the Imperial Glory demo:

-Play two different land battles as Great Britain versus Austria- Hanover (Europe) and Cyrenaica (in North Africa).

-Watch a video of in-game footage from playable Naval Battles scenes.

-Check out the Flash presentation of the Management Model, highlighting key features and mechanics.

Please visit www.imperialglorydemo.com and download your official Imperial Glory demo today!

*PLEASE NOTE: This demo was developed with Catalyst 5.1 drivers for ATI Radeon cards. If you experience any issues using later Catalyst drivers try rolling your drivers back to Catalyst 5.1* (This information is stated on the site.)

Demo:
www.imperialglorydemo.com

U.S. official Imperial Glory website:
http://www.eidosinteractive.com/gss/legacy/imperial/main.htm