Illuminating Rounds: Episode 6. The Jungle

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Gents,

Once again, thank you very much for these episodes.

It's really great stuff: intelligent, on topic, and thoughtful. I've told all my friends to subscribe. Sadly,
that's only one person!

indy

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Your Straying debate question is* answered at G2.22 note the last line "E1.53-.533 still apply" which means the exceptions found in Chap E, like paths, and rivers etc help avoid straying.

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Your Straying debate question is* answered at G2.22 note the last line "E1.53-.533 still apply" which means the exceptions found in Chap E, like paths, and rivers etc help avoid straying.
Perfect - thanks. I was in the straying section, that was Martin's end of the rules! :)

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Divide and conqueror only works if your Executive Officer does his due diligence. Send him to do KP Duty for a week, that will smarten him up.

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Great intro.

For this week's show's top 5 can we have your top 5 rules quotes that you could also say during sex.

Please.

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Great intro.

For this week's show's top 5 can we have your top 5 rules quotes that you could also say during sex.

Please.
Ha, ok! We'll do that one next week. This week's episode is being uploaded as we speak :)

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great intro.

Please.
Fire for Effect...

Smoke (ok that is for after, but should count)

Underbelly Hits

ASAP

BF

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
In Smith & Weston given the American setup one thing I think the Japanese could have considered is sending a group (2-4 squad-equivalents and 1-2 leaders) 5A5-5H7-5M9-5T8 over three turns. That either forces the Americans to spread into the middle or risk having Japanese in the rear. The Japanese going up the paths can be leaderless or nearly so, fixing the Americans on the path.

JR