I'll Pay Someone for a Simple Mod

ushosp

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Summary: Blitzkrieg 2 has a downloadable Battle of Prokhorovka that is not part of the leveling up. Instead it was custom created by Vassili Tzaisev and is available here.

What I need is not a mod, actually, just a minor edit of this download, to another .rar file with another game name (BofProk or whatever), with the simple change described below.

I say simple but I have not been able to figure out the Blitzkrieg 2 Scenario Editor so as to do this myself. So the learning curve might be tough, if you've never used that editor.

Desired Change:

I'll pay someone cash (check in the mail half now half after) to do one simple readjustment, if it is possible: Max out each German unit's supply capacity (to at least 9999, 99999 if possible) and provide the same download under another name (BofProk or whatever). It would be less realistic but I don't care about that. The supply concept in Blitzkrieg 2 is goofie (I love the game, however): (a) Supply trucks have to reach full empty and then go on their own to the supply depot; instead, each supply truck (and engineers) should include a command that the player can give: Go to the depot and refill your supplies. (b) A supply truck resupplying a large artillery piece can block that artillery piece from re-aiming and keep it from firing.

I'M NOT ASKING FOR THESE BLITZKRIEG 2 SUPPLY ISSUES TO BE FIXED. I JUST WOULD LIKE THIS GAME (renamed to BofProk) WITH EACH GERMAN UNIT HAVING EACH CATEGORY OF SUPPLY SET TO BASICALLY INFINITE (9999 OR IF POSSIBLE 99999 or more)---HOW MUCH WILL YOU CHARGE ME FOR THIS SIMPLE ADJUSTMENT? THX.