IIFT(M)QRDC 3.3 is out

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Yes, a new version of the IIFT(M)QRDC is out, christmas comes early this year :joy:

Version 3.3 can be found at home.no.net/oboe/, as usual.

The Incremental Infantry Fire Table (Mini) Quick Reference Data Card, IIFT(M)QRDC, is a reference card that contains the Incremental IFT and some of the most used charts in updated/corrected versions. The charts in the second edition of the ASLRB still have a quite a few errors that is corrected in the IIFT(M)QRDC

Even if you don't use the IIFT, the IIFT(M)QRDC should be of value, since the other tables contains many errata/clarifications to the official tables, that are not found anywhere else.

The changes from 3.2 to 3.3 includes additional details for most tables. Most of those new details are based on input from Yarlis :clap:

The only real errata, is the removal of note "L" from To Hit DRM cases C-C2. Both the official charts and my IIFT(M)QRDC were incorrect by not applying those cases to LATW, since C5.3 is clear that those apply to passengers (including their LATW). I've also clarified case C to clearly show that those passengers add +3 to case B regardless of vehicle type, and that MA AAMG add 0 to case B.

imars

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
QRDC and Grenadier

I found that I had fogotten my QRDC charts at home when I went to Grenadier. Fortunately I had downloaded Ole's chart and used it with my tablet PC. Very handy!

Thanks Ole!

-Michael

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I had problems printing it, as my printer has minimal impression margins (I selected the right page format [A4, I am European], but I had the side of the pages in white).
Nevertheless, the IIFTQRDC is usefull for VASL play...

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Robin said:
I had problems printing it, as my printer has minimal impression margins (I selected the right page format [A4, I am European], but I had the side of the pages in white).
Most printers are unable to print without any margins, and in those cases you will necessarily have some white margins on one (or usually all) sides. Nothing to do about it, except printing at a more expensive printer.

If the margins on your printer is so large that you don't see all of the tables, change the selection in the Page scaling combo box, and select "Fit to page". That should shrink the tables enough to get inside your printer's margins.

Anyway, I appreacte the nice comments. Just keep them coming :D

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Ole Boe said:
Anyway, I appreciate the nice comments. Just keep them coming :D
If this is the case, may I repeat a preceding suggestion?
Why not colourise the 2, 7 and 12 rows of the IIFT differentely?
It really helps one to find the results more quickly... and I believe it is a modification that takes just seconds (I don't have a pdf document modifier, otherwise I would have done it myself).

Other suggestion : add +2 DRM for Panicked unit in the Ambush table... MMP hasn't done it, but they should : have an edge over them! :smoke:

Ole Boe

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Robin said:
If this is the case, may I repeat a preceding suggestion?
Why not colourise the 2, 7 and 12 rows of the IIFT differentely?
It really helps one to find the results more quickly... and I believe it is a modification that takes just seconds (I don't have a pdf document modifier, otherwise I would have done it myself).
Well, I did colourise the 7 column with a slightly darker colour than the other lines. Not very much darker, but it should be enough to help you follow that line.

It needs to look good too, so I didn't want to overdo it :cool:

Other suggestion : add +2 DRM for Panicked unit in the Ambush table... MMP hasn't done it, but they should : have an edge over them! :smoke:
Nah, I have never played SASL and never will, and the Ambush table is cramped enough as is :stop:

...and for the edge, the IIFT(M)QRDC has a lot of edges over the official tables already :coolban: