IIFT/Cheat Sheets sized the same as the Pocket Rulebook

skippen

Reaction score
First name
Scott
Country
llUnited States
Being that I don't skillz, has anyone out there made formatted cheat sheets sized the same as the Pocket Rulebook such as the IIFT and To Hit? I am going to get mine bound, and it would be kinda cool to add them to the back.

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I printed Ole Boe's IFT & TH tables, 2/page, not landscape, ont 8.5 x 11 paper. I the folded in half and laminated. Fits inside my pocket rule book. I think I got the tables from the Texas ASL site. Maybe boardgame geek.

mryder

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've printed Chapter H, Ch O and Ch S in booklet size. Much more convenient than a full size rule book. For the tables I use the LFT Rat Pocket Charts, but would be easy to scan and print all of the charts and cheat sheets in booklet size too.
Matt
edit: to make them the size of the pocket rule book would mean reducing the scans of each page to whatever size the rule book is, printing on both sides of the sheet, and than trimming the paper down to size .

Last edited:

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Being that I don't skillz, has anyone out there made formatted cheat sheets sized the same as the Pocket Rulebook such as the IIFT and To Hit? I am going to get mine bound, and it would be kinda cool to add them to the back.
I think desperation morale has them on the website