Votes: 46 24.6%
  • NOT US and IIFT

Votes: 42 22.5%

• Total voters

Arlecchino

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
This would not become a war thread, only a information about what table is the most used.

Persoanlly if i can i use always the IIFT.

I also want to know if one of the two table is most used in US or in other continent.

Reactions: ecz

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For the record I will never play with the IIFT unless some bribe is offered. Then I would have to cast myself into the outer darkness (that would suck!).

maybe through in a ROF dice and I'll think about it,
Bob

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does it make a difference if you shoot Vinnie using the IIFT instead of the IFT?
I suggest the IIFT...if you choose the ift you will never get around to shooting because you won't be able to decide to use the LMG or not.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I suggest the IIFT...if you choose the ift you will never get around to shooting because you won't be able to decide to use the LMG or not.
Nope, as a SMC his only option will be to use the LMG or take him in CC. I guess he could be heroic, but even such, it will be either his inherent or his LMG and not both. Now, if he is a full squad, I could see how this would confuse a regular user of the IIFT, but we IFT regulars just look around for someone else to hit with the LMG [EXC: me because I know I am due to cower]. -- jim

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
Nope, as a SMC his only option will be to use the LMG or take him in CC. I guess he could be heroic, but even such, it will be either his inherent or his LMG and not both. Now, if he is a full squad, I could see how this would confuse a regular user of the IIFT, but we IFT regulars just look around for someone else to hit with the LMG [EXC: me because I know I am due to cower]. -- jim
Heroic Vinnie? Cue FOBA!

S

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
IIFT, in the U.S., then shoot Vinnie.

Gotta wring out every available point of FP.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
You do not have a category for me!
I use both the IFT and/or the IIFT depending upon my opponent. I let him choose which table he prefers.
US and Both is my vote!

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is this a metaphor for argument? :p
Not really, you can't argue with the dice. You can merely scream your hatred at them and then throw them across the room...only to come crawling back and apologizing and...uhm, maybe I shouldn't post any more of this...