If Iraq wins...

Kraut

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
...and the UN sends peacekeeping forces to the USA to disarm their WMDs ... that would keep the weapon inspectors busy for some decades :cheeky:

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And a brutal guerilla warfare unlike any seen before;)

Ask the English what its like to take on us Americanos on our own turf:p

Seriously though there are few issues that i would take to heart,a UN dominance on American soil is one of them,and i am what could be considered a moderate.I think about ninety percent of my fellow countrymen would feel the same way.

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Originally posted by John Paul
And a brutal guerilla warfare unlike any seen before;)

Ask the English what its like to take on us Americanos on our own turf:p

Seriously though there are few issues that i would take to heart,a UN dominance on American soil is one of them,and i am what could be considered a moderate.I think about ninety percent of my fellow countrymen would feel the same way.
Don't make me laugh - you'd all be our lillte patsies. The British army of the time did a very good job in fighting a war so far way, and we also did manage to slaughter thousands of our rebellious servants. Disease killed more British soldiers than the rebels did.

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Marko

Don't make me laugh - you'd all be our lillte patsies. The British army of the time did a very good job in fighting a war so far way, and we also did manage to slaughter thousands of our rebellious servants. Disease killed more British soldiers than the rebels did.
And British prison ships killed more Continental soldiers than your army did.So whats the point?

Totaly non-serious non-sensical post at the wee hours of the morning on my part..and we'd still kick your asses:mad:

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
LoL... that pic is funny :D

John, I sent a private post to ya :)

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Originally posted by John Paul

And British prison ships killed more Continental soldiers than your army did.So whats the point?

Totaly non-serious non-sensical post at the wee hours of the morning on my part..and we'd still kick your asses:mad:
Yeah right....of course you would. :bored:

Polka Sheep

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The U.S. would win in a straight up war with England, with absolutely no allies and other caring countries. I think mainly because of military size and techonology. If there was a war, we would probably have OICWs, which are amazing weapons to what I understand. We will have tanks. Stealth bombers. And if need be, Nukes. All of that's common sense. We win, you lose, go America, proud to be an American, etc...

Headshot

Reaction score
we have the state of tennesse, which when properly armed could alone take out England. and i think one assembly line shift from the rouge river plant could kill several thousand brits

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay that was a funny picture,and i did go off topic a bit with a non-funny post.

All i want to say is...i like bush,really i do,and clearly a shaved bush is better than a hairy one;)

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Originally posted by Polka Sheep
The U.S. would win in a straight up war with England, with absolutely no allies and other caring countries. I think mainly because of military size and techonology. If there was a war, we would probably have OICWs, which are amazing weapons to what I understand. We will have tanks. Stealth bombers. And if need be, Nukes. All of that's common sense. We win, you lose, go America, proud to be an American, etc...
No sh*t Sherlock...you sure are a weirdo. So the USA is going to nuke the UK - it's ONLY real ally in it's illegal invasion of Iraq ? That makes sense. Oh yes...Vietnam defeated the USA so smoke that in your pipe. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Go Vietnam...Go Vietnam

Headshot

Reaction score
vietnam didnt defeat the US idiota... umm we pulled out..... if you even bother to look at the casualty stats and the current state or vietnam compared to the US.... maybe we won by a little bit

Polka Sheep

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah I'm a weirdo. At least I don't call the invasion of Iraq illegal you bloody pinko (this is all fun and games, not insulting you). Eh, who cares if there was a war between U.S. and Britain? Won't happen anyway. I don't know who would win. Shall a Vietnam debate begin? We weren't defeated. The VC casualties were way above ours, last time I checked (watched the History Channel). As far as I'm concerned we won the Vietnam war, I mean look how sucessful of a nation Vietnam has become after the war!

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
Headshot, come on - the US lost Vietnam, I'll concede that that is your only loss that I can think of, but to try and say that you won a little is pushing it

Tzar

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
So are we now to believe that America won the Vietnam war because it suffered less casualties and is enjoying a better standard of living :hmmm:

Well, if that's the case, I am happy to report to you - and this is a scoop - that Germany won World War II. Indeed, German casualties have been much less than casualties of all the Allies added together, and Germany has been enjoying the greatest economic success of all Europe in the last 50 years!

Come on guys. Come on. I know you absolutely want to have a different opinion of Marko just to contradict him - which is OK, but try to keep some common sense at the same time.

The U.S. did not lose any military battles in Vietnam, but it still lost the war, period. War is not won according to battlefield results, it is won or lost at the peace treaty or ceasefire negotiations. This is where you see who's losing and who's winning.

The U.S. has never been able to force North Vietnam to surrender. Quite the contrary: the U.S. accepted to withdraw its forces from South Vietnam even though Hanoi was not defeated at all. Then, the U.S. was completely powerless to prevent Saigon's fall. Vietnam was reunited under Communist control from Hanoi.

You call that a victory?

If you really want to contradict Marko, you might be better saying:

"Yes the U.S. lost the Vietnam war. So what? The U.S. is still in a much better position than Vietnam has ever been, notwithstanding its victory." Nobody will ever be able to deny this, but distorting history to the point that the U.S. is now the winner of the Vietnam war is completely farfetched.

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The North Vietnamese defeated the US politically, not militarily. However, since wars are fought for political reasons, the war is viewed as a defeat, and justly.

I'm with Tzar, big deal. True strength is determined by how high you bounce back when down. Considering what happened to the USSR after loosing the Afghan war, one has to conclude we proved our strength and determination well.