Ideas for new counters

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As far as actual counters by MMP, I would like to see the Tunnel entrance/exit ones as a "core" counter, and perhaps a Stairwell/No-Stairwell level counter to better allow designers/players a greater range of options with buildings on a map-board.

Roy

Living in Brownbackistan
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What is the official count now? 25,000 or so? Sorry Stan, I understand what you're asking, but I don't need any more counters.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I need debris counters.
There is also a Debris & Rubble printout that is downloadable from MMP under the FB game info. You can print these out & use them in several different fashions as they have a large center dot that can be punched out to reveal the actual hex center dot on the map if one wishes.:cool:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
As the placement of CC is more restricted by the rules than most players think, "Potential CC" counters could have some use.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On a serious note, I would like to see some of the 47mm AT guns in Finnish gray, rather than use a different counter-- mostly because in the heat of the game, one might forget the specifics.

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What is the official count now? 25,000 or so? Sorry Stan, I understand what you're asking, but I don't need any more counters.
I am generally of this thought as well. Unless it fills an urgent need or something, help me save some space in my apartment/condo and keep the cost/shipping charge down instead.

Reactions: Roy