I need practice.

Mason Jar

Reaction score
I just finished the first round of Hard Road to Travel and don't have a game running right now. All I have is Campaign Peninsula and really need the practice. I don't want to mess up the tourney so I could use some guidance on what is typical. Is there anything that would not be kosher? Ruin the fun? I'll play any side any senerio any options except manual def fire. I'm ruined for playing agaist AI!:bored:

baronlonell

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have been playing CWB for about 6 weeks.
I got Peninsula a few days ago and would be happy to try this small battle.
I may not be much Practice for you but I'm far better than the Computer.

If this meets your needs.
I would like to play the Rebs.
All opp rules less Man.Def Fire.

04a. GOLDING'S FARM - June 28, 1862 40 turns

BATTLE OF GOLDING'S (or Garnett's) FARM - (JUNE 28, 1862) --- HISTORICAL DAY 4 --- Though a small skirmish was fought on Golding's Farm, the 28th would prove to be a welcome respite from the terrible fighting of the previous day. At this point in the campaign, General McClellan decided to retreat to the James River, where he would set up a new logistical base. Meanwhile, with the lower bridges over the Chickahominy River destroyed by the Federals, Robert E. Lee contemplated his pursuit options. Meanwhile, Richard Ewell's division would march down the left bank of the river to cut the Richmond and York River Railroad at Dispatch Station.

My Boys are standing in wet fields awaiting you replay.

Mason Jar

Reaction score
By all means let's play I have no opinion on senerios so i am pleased there is one that you are interested in. You and I have close to the same level of experence so this should be fun.

Your Obiedient Servant Sir