i need advice on memory for psp

shelagh332

hi there and thanx for looking,ive just got a psp for my son,its a value pack so not huge memory,do i need to upgrade to view movies?if so whats the best size to go for,and best place to buy it from??,cheers for your advice in advance

Sprig

I would get a 1gb their quite expensive but worth the money :) You will get it cheaper on ebay BUT if you try woolworths they have this offer were if you buy a game you will get your Memory stick half price :D

cain

You don't need to upgrade to view movies either, the cheapest you'll get a 1gb for nowadays is about £40 i believe.

Nick_p

Just be carefull if buying a memory stick from ebay, lots of fake ones going around especially
the 1 and 2 gig ones.:down:

obviously the bigger the card the more stuff you can put on it, but 1gig is fine for a couple of movies if you dont want to spend too mutch on a card.:D

What kind of movies is your son likely to put on his psp if it just traliers or music videos or short clips get 512mb but if its movies get 1gb from woolworths :up:

Steph

cain said:
You don't need to upgrade to view movies either, the cheapest you'll get a 1gb for nowadays is about £40 i believe.
£35 if you buy a game and a 1GB memory stick from Woolies. ;)

Mark

suprised no one has said this but no you don't need to upgrade, but only if you are going tobuy UMD movies, otherwise you do :)