I love Gunfire at 1:00 AM

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So there I was, watching "Master And Commander" when a car comes tearing down our street with about 10 cop cars right behind it. They come to a stop about 200 feet from my apartment when all of a sudden.......SMALL ARMS FIRE ERUPTS!!!!

Turns out this idiot robbed someone about three blocks up from us and then went straight home after the robbery(I guess his mom said he had to). Well, the guy who was robbed happened to KNOW this guy who robbed him and called the cops. Well, after fleeing from the police, he gets cut off at the end of the street by another cop who jumps out to try to get him out of the car. Seeing this, the robber actualy tries to run him down.

Well, goodnight Irene.

He took three slugs in his upper chest and one in his shoulder. Amazingly enough, he's still alive.

I guess he believed all the things that he saw in movies and didn't realize that cops have to qualify monthly in marksmanship.

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wish I had video to show you. As it was, the cops wouldn't let me get within about 50 yards of the scene.

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hell! When I was 4 years old our neighbor put a hit on her husband for attempting to get a divorce from her. Sucker got popped twice in his face when he answered the door. His wife then rolled over on the hit man and served three years for the crime.

Marines

Reaction score
Stage said:
Hell! When I was 4 years old our neighbor put a hit on her husband for attempting to get a divorce from her. Sucker got popped twice in his face when he answered the door. His wife then rolled over on the hit man and served three years for the crime.
Again...time to move!

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have an Enfield .303 MK1 and a Remmington .22 semi auto. My Enfield will seriously f*ck up someone's weekend.

Marines

Reaction score
Stage said:
I have an Enfield .303 MK1 and a Remmington .22 semi auto. My Enfield will seriously f*ck up someone's weekend.
Ha!

Try for a pistol next time. It's kinda hard to hid a rifle. :nuts:

Sig P226 or a Glock 19.

Richa333

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good Lord, Stage ... yikes!

"Bad boys bad boys / Watcha gonna go / Watcha gonna do / When they come for you"

Be a dumba@@ apparently & get promptly shot ... DARWIN AWARD ??

Mini-Me

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
.357 MAG loaded with 158 grain Hydrashoks. Won't jam, and will knock down the biggest troublemaker.

Goblin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LOL!

Cool story Stage!

Too bad he didn't die- would have made sure he didn't produce offspring. Robbing someone who knows you (and where you live) is bad enough, but to try and run down a policemen!!!!1111 :surprise:

Goblin

MountainMan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now I remember why I live in the mopuntains, over three miles from a paved road. Keeps down the varmint count! ;)

Sounds like you should be qualifying for combat pay!

Jack Dionne

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Stage said:
You’re right about the 303. I use mine for hunting deer. It does serious damage to a deer. BTW what do the Police use there for handguns, peashooters. Three shots in the chest and he is still alive.

Patrocles

Reaction score
Stage said:
did the wife or the hitman serve the three years? I certainly hope the wife served as much or more time than the hitman!

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Patrocles said:
did the wife or the hitman serve the three years? I certainly hope the wife served as much or more time than the hitman!
The wife served 3 years. Apparently she named alot of names.

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We had a swat call a few yrs back when a granny pulled a shot gun on her grandson. Apparently he had the tv on to loud. It was a block away and I was coming home from work when it happened, and I couldnt get in my driveway cause my enterance was blocked. Eventually the granny surrendered and let hte kid watch his TV :D