I know it out there. but.. CC reaction with a unit that is first fired and modifiers

SSlunt

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
A German tank moves into bypass and STOPS against a french 1/2 squad and 8-1 leader that has First fired

The question is what are the modifiers
half squad = 3
leader = 1+1 = 2 (leader plus modifer)
-1 street fighting
+1 first fired
Does the tank get +2 because it moved into this hex turn.

Dice roll need to immobilize is 5 Correct - in not show me my errors please

-1 street fighting

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Hi,
I will try to help the best I can.
You seem to be mixing up the CCV and DRM - you should keep with the differenciation, as it can make the difference for a Burning Wreck, etc.
CCV is 3 (HS 3 + Ldr 1 - First Fire 1)
DRM is Leadership -1

The tank is stopped, so no +2 for non-stopped vehicle.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
7.I corrected my post because Klas got things right - I had forgotten about the Stree Fighting not applying (see note g of the OVR flowchart : "Ambush vs Bypass NA" and of course A7.211 : "However, Street Fighting CC Reaction Fire may not be attempted by a unit that is, and/or possesses a SW—(including Inherent)/Gun that is, already marked with a First/Final/Intensive/No Fire counter.")

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
A7.211 : "However, Street Fighting CC Reaction Fire may not be attempted by a unit that is, and/or possesses a SW—(including Inherent)/Gun that is, already marked with a First/Final/Intensive/No Fire counter.")
THANK YOU for this citation! I knew the majority consensus was that SF did not apply to a FirstFired unit, and I knew there was a rule somewhere to back it up. However, last night I spent forever trying to find such citation in section A11...CC, and never found it. (It could have been cross-referenced there and I did not see it!)

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
As much as the rulebook says more than the flowchart, it is a real maze to search.
It was Klas' remark about SF which made me delve into the tome...