I Hope This Works

MiLo BoB

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to be a part of DethNet and GS hope to post more messages soon (if i can ever figure this out :mad: )

dougthefizzl

The Pwner of all pwners
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok hey...im new to the forum but I dont like posting on forums as much...usually i find out what's important and get back to the game. Anyways Hey >.<

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Welcome aboard Dougthefizzl, I sent you a message with the t.s Info as requested. If you have any trouble just let me know!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Even if you are not a big poster, it's still a good idea to just check on the new messages here from time to time. It'll give the lowdown on guild events, our philosophy and guidelines, and other interesting stuff!

The last guild event was quite a success, and we're hoping to make the next one even better! Keep an eye out for details.

Selivis

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey hey i finally registered, as of today I probably wont be playing for a good 3 weeks or so but im still willing to help out anybody that seeks it from me and all that stuff. Once i get some more money ill be back in the game DOT'ing everything up and doing crazy nasty chain fears of doom..... that is all.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Let me guess - you're a rogue...

:laugh:

Always good to see another 'lock join the forums! Hope you get back soon, we'll keep a place waiting for you! ;)

Branflakes

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey its Branflakes/Pruneflakes and I am also sort of new to the forums, but definately not the amazing guild :D I'll drop in from time to time to see what is up for events and whatnot. Pleasure to be with you all.