I hate Halloween!!!

Napoleon

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Well, nothing bad happened up here. It was a cold, windy, rainy, night so there were not as many kids out as usual, but I still got a fair amount coming to my door. Personally, I always enjoy Halloween. Seeing all the different costumes, eating and handing out candy, carving pumpkins, and decorating the house. I always thought of it as a lot of fun. I've never had any problem with kids vandalizing anything.

Well, Happy Halloween!

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I cant stand the little crack monkeys nocking on my door, I just got off a 14 hour shift and I am dead tired. We have on our door no soliciting or salesmen. I guess I belong with the ole fogies of the group

mr_clark

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
What I think is the worst of Halloween is kids that are not even costumed who wish for sweets... That is really the worst of all...
(followed by a group of four or five kids accompanied by the same number of adults)

But thanks to Dr. S I don't have to think about it for the last couple of thousand years... ;)

Dano

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow this is the only time I can get my wife to wear the long red wig and the pirate outfit and me in the pirsoner outfit. Opps sorry thinking out loud.

Yea down with Holloween.

scuud

Reaction score
I don't neccessarily mind giving out candy to the young ones (10 and under or so) but it's the teenagers that make me angry. Most of them aren't even wearing costumes, they just show up and demand candy. If you can drive, you shouldn't be panhandleing for candy. Especially after I ran a 10k race and marched in a parade, then I REALLY don't want to get off of the couch.

B5C

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Our plan is working! Were so close to the Americanization of Western Europe! Now they must convert to our full commercialization of Christmas! :devil:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The greatest thing about halloween is the cheap candy that is sold afterwards.
Little midgets wearing Power Ranger costumes wanting MY candy = BAD.
$1.00 for a GIANT bag of mini Three Musketeers = GOOD...better than good...FREAKING AWESOME

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Well, unfortunately for those of you hoping to see pictures of the Crocodiles in action, I didn't get a single caller. :D

I guess the video camera did its job...

Dr. S.

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow this is the only time I can get my wife to wear the long red wig and the pirate outfit and me in the pirsoner outfit. Opps sorry thinking out loud.
Ding Ding! This reply wins!

Mini-Me

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FallenAngelASB said:
The greatest thing about halloween is the cheap candy that is sold afterwards.
Little midgets wearing Power Ranger costumes wanting MY candy = BAD.
$1.00 for a GIANT bag of mini Three Musketeers = GOOD...better than good...FREAKING AWESOME
I'm stocking up on Twix and Snickers myself!

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When my kids got home from Trick or Treating, they got: A Lesson in "Government Confiscatory Financial Policy" aka "Taxes." They must dump their bags on the floor and give to me all their Butterfinger bars. :laugh:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mini-Me said:
I'm stocking up on Twix and Snickers myself!
Now is time to wait for the Post Easter holiday so I can stock up on those delicious Chocolate covered marshmallows.

MMMmmm marshmallows....

Bow

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ah! Halloween......another celebration abopted from the ancients, just like Christmas, and changed to put lots of money in the bank accounts of big business ie. junk makers and coming up is Christmas the biggest scam of all

Christmas..adopted from pagan basis of the winter solsis and changed to suit religion...No, you know who was not born on the 25 of Dec but sometime between April/May but it suiteed the reformers to have the date adjusted

Yeh I know Bah! and humbug :cheeky:

Bow on the island

per ardua ad astra

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got back from Walgreens. Bought the remainder of Candy Corn and M&Ms. Im gonna be wired up for the next few weeks as I horde the candy for myself and become nothing more than a sugar induced hyper Texanized Womanizer :laugh:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
JeremyScott said:
Just got back from Walgreens. Bought the remainder of Candy Corn and M&Ms. Im gonna be wired up for the next few weeks as I horde the candy for myself and become nothing more than a sugar induced hyper Texanized Womanizer :laugh:
"Reports are coming in that fathers all over Texas are locking away their wives and daughters and equipping themselves with heavy artillery..."

Dr. S.