"I am the chosen one"

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
https://theweek.com/speedreads/860276/trump-chosen

Well, our Cult-Leader in Chief has just upped the ante on crazy.

"President Trump, when asked about his ongoing trade war with China, deemed himself "the chosen one" when talking with reporters outside the White House on Wednesday. As Trump put it, when it comes to dealing with China's trade practices, "somebody had to do it." He then added "I am the chosen one" as he looked up to the sky."

Each day gets weirder than the one before with this guy. I don't know how long Americans will put up with this. Can anyone here who's on the 'Trump train' - offer any ideas?

Last edited:

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
He's friggin' insane.

This is what happens to person(s) that have everything handed to them and constantly fawned over by people who hang on everything they say and do just for the scraps that may fall.

Some of them may have started out normal but lose all sense of reality as the reality that they can have anything their heart's desire, whenever they want it. It destroys them. tRUMP just needed a little nudge as he thought he was great a long time ago.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
You know he is the chosen one because every time he tweets, speaks or signs an executive order everyone says "Jesus Christ!"

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Only cult leaders can get away with this shit. At least for the moment. And up until the time that they don't.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
The peaceful decommissioning of Trump in 2020 looks more difficult by the day.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The peaceful decommissioning of Trump in 2020 looks more difficult by the day.
I had to laugh at that but you are probably correct. When tRUMP loses, he and all of his sycophants, are going to throw a tantrum. Anybody remember Gov. Pat McCrory, in 2016? He tried to to refuse to accept defeat.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No doubt - when he loses (God preserve us) he will claim all sorts of reasons why he was cheated. His cult followers will .. well, follow him. Maybe we'll be saved by cheeseburgers and fries.

"Remarkably, 230 years after its constitution was adopted, the United States suffers from one-man rule. Trump has rid his administration of anyone of independent stature, such as the former defense secretary, retired General James Mattis, and few congressional Republicans murmur a word against their leader.

Trump is widely mischaracterized as a cynical politician maneuvering for personal power and financial gain. Yet the situation is far more dangerous. Trump is mentally disordered: megalomaniacal, paranoid, and psychopathic. This is not name-calling. Trump’s mental condition leaves him unable to keep his word, control his animosities, and restrain his actions. He must be opposed, not appeased." - J. Sachs

Last edited:

Morbii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
“Maybe we’ll be saved by cheeseburgers and fries” gave me a laugh.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

"As journalist Katherine Stewart, who covers the religious right, explained in a New York Times article last December, the gist of the white evangelical view of Trump is “that he is a miracle sent straight from heaven to bring the nation back to the Lord” and “that resistance to Mr. Trump is tantamount to resistance to God.”

Yow. And... amen!

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Didn't the bible warn about false messiahs with the mark of the Beast "666", which is the number of a property owned by Fredo ... Jared. Book of Revelations or something? That John must have got himself some serious smoking shit to see that far into the future.

Morbii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Evangelicals that follow trump are cultists, not Christians.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I'm really, really looking forward to when "The Madness Of King Donald" is the name of a musical or play, not a daily headline.

Sand Bar Bill

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Speaking of being the chosen one, Trump just gave a direct order to all US companies..: "Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China"...

Remember when the GOP thought an imperial president like Obama was a bad thing? I bet they eat this up though, they love one of their own acting like a real imperial president.