"I am killed!"

ivanmoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Afternoon Gentlemen,

Here's a screenshot from MMG's ACW game. The depiction of the general's death is a whole lot more compelling when it's animated (but it's a whole lot harder to produce on a forum like this). Anyone who's interested in the project is encouraged to visit us at www.madminutegames.com .

Ivanmoe

Last edited:

JeremyScott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Texan

I took a look at the game and it seems pretty good. Im starting to get into the civilwar especially Texas' role in it. Hopefully this will not be an RTS frag fest like panzerblitz or some of those other games.

ivanmoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Jeremy,

The game has been mischaracterized on several forums as being an RTS. In point of fact, the C&C is almost exclusively formation based. This is a necessity because players simply CAN'T get around the battlefield quickly enough to ramrod the whole show.

The designer and programmer are easy-going, accessible guys and regularly field questions at the MMG forum, so please feel welcome to visit and check things out.

Ivanmoe

Patrocles

Reaction score
ivanmoe said:
Afternoon Gentlemen,

Here's a screenshot from MMG's ACW game. The depiction of the general's death is a whole lot more compelling when it's animated (but it's a whole lot harder to produce on a forum like this). Anyone who's interested in the project is encouraged to visit us at www.madminutegames.com .

Ivanmoe
hey! this guy is trolling for sales!! I've seen your identical post on several wargame-related forums today! This game better be good! If this was my forum and you pulled this stunt over a crappy game I would ban you for life!
:(

ivanmoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Patrocles said:
hey! this guy is trolling for sales!! I've seen your identical post on several wargame-related forums today! This game better be good! If this was my forum and you pulled this stunt over a crappy game I would ban you for life!
:(
And hello to you, too! :nuts:

It's true that I'm a devotee of this still nascent effort, but that doesn't undermine the essential strengths of the work.

If wargamings' ever to move off the beaches and be more than hexes and alternate moves, then all I can say is "follow me sir!"

Thanks for your comments,

Moe