I am here

VG_KING

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am here. :cool:

And I would appreciate a big warm welcome!!! :) I guess I should tell a little bit about myself, shouldn't I? ^^;

Well, hmm...about me. I am the Video Game King. :cool: I own a network of unique cheat sites dedicated to helping gamers like yourself help find your way past certain levels and stages set within games. I am trying to provide gamers with unique content compared to other more popular cheat sites. It's my goal to get you past where you can't, or help you beat what you just can't. A live example of one of my sites is located in my signature. :)

Anyway, yeah, I'll appreciate a welcome. It would be pretty nifty, if you ask me. :D I plan on staying active as long as YOU stay active, ok? I am looking forward to some replies...thanks! :D

Beat

Reaction score
Yo welcome VG King, though i dont use cheats myself unless its a gta game lmao its fun to much around in some games, anyway stick around :) hope to see you posting.

VG_KING

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for welcomes. Trust me, you'll have a lot more fun if you start using cheats, though. ;)

Give me some more welcomes! MORE MORE MORE!!! :D

Luke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Welcome VG King! You better stay active :p

Good luck with your sites too

PS. GTA was MADE for cheats!!

Stock Rider

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LOl, welcome to the club, i'll hit up your site for sure, as i get stuck in every game always.

Thanks and welcome. If your the king of video games, i guess that makes me, OH ****! ..... :eek:

;)

Beat

Reaction score
Stock Rider said:
LOl, welcome to the club, i'll hit up your site for sure, as i get stuck in every game always.

Thanks and welcome. If your the king of video games, i guess that makes me, OH ****! ..... :eek:

;)

*confuzzeled*

do you know each other or something?

d'evils

Reaction score
ahhh...the video game king!! i challenge you to a 34 hour street fighter duel for your crown...

vellcomme to sengoo

Beat

Reaction score
Scottay said:
Welcome VG!

I never use cheats on GTA. Its against what is right. Except for the riot cheat.
i only use them when im going to try to get a really high star thingy, otherwise i dont use cheats and try beat the game 100%

Luke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Beat said:
*confuzzeled*

do you know each other or something?
Nope, Stock Rider is just saying someone is challenging him for title of video game king :p