I add 5 stars to OSS

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
simply due to its sheer length ... (though I am long lost of what the story was at ... ) .. :D

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
LoL...I'd rather you add 5 sentences to the story, Xuebo. Priest, Tim and I are getting writer's cramps carrying the load... ;)

In 2004, when we sell the movie rights to this story to some big name Hollywood producer, we'll donate the proceeds to Don, so that he can keep this site running without having to go broke... :cheeky:

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
oh man... you must feel any thread without an angry Cheetah is unsatisfactory to you :D

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
And I think that thread will probably later make a world record of longest ever running active thread on internet forums... :D

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
JAMiAM said:
LoL...I'd rather you add 5 sentences to the story, Xuebo. Priest, Tim and I are getting writer's cramps carrying the load... ;)

In 2004, when we sell the movie rights to this story to some big name Hollywood producer, we'll donate the proceeds to Don, so that he can keep this site running without having to go broke... :cheeky:
I would like to contribute, but I have clear thoughts, and rational mind, and good sense of humor, and good story teller, so I am not fit in that story writer group :p
(hmm, I am not even blush (is that mean red color on my face?)...

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
laszlo.nemedi said:
I would like to contribute, but I have clear thoughts, and rational mind, and good sense of humor,
and are very deluded when you forget to eat your medicated pizza. Sorry, folks, sorry; nothing to see here! (Mantis stuffs Pepperoni, Mushroom, Canadian Bacon and barbituate pizza down Laszlo's throat)

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Mantis said:
and are very deluded when you forget to eat your medicated pizza. Sorry, folks, sorry; nothing to see here! (Mantis stuffs Pepperoni, Mushroom, Canadian Bacon and barbituate pizza down Laszlo's throat)
:cool: