Human Wave 2021

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Scenario list is up for Human Wave 2021!

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Are you looking for some fun online VASL in a competitive but fun way? If so, Human Wave 2021 is for you! Although we are slowly opening up, VASL is still the way for some tournaments. For only 5 bucks (US) you can join in our tournament. Register here! https://humanwaveconscripts.com/registration-2/

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
David
I see that in some rounds you have 3 scenarios and in others you have 4. Are you going to add another scenario or do the players pick one from the wild card list?
Thanks
Dave

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
David
I see that in some rounds you have 3 scenarios and in others you have 4. Are you going to add another scenario or do the players pick one from the wild card list?
Thanks
Dave
Those were the scenarios we went with. You can go with Wild Cards by mutual agreement.

gorkowskij

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Human Wave 2021 is going well. Weather is great, 85 degrees and no rain on day two. We did have some pre-game rain on day one and shifted the canopies to dryer ground to play without loss of kit. Canopies provide the necessary protection along with a little sunscreen for some. The occasional breeze did spill a couple of games, but both of my scenarios (Transylvania 6500 and Mountain Hunters) proceeded safely without a counter cluster. In fact, one of my turn markers sat out there over night and was unharmed! We had 12 players today, including the starter kit group. The squad ate all my burgers and drank most of my cooler.