Human Wave 2020 - VIRTUAL

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
May I have your attention please?

Human Wave 2020 is a go! It will be held virtually this year. 1 Main Tournament (10 bucks) and 1 SK tournament (5 bucks). Registration is LIVE now! Go here to register: https://humanwaveconscripts.com/

OddballM4

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Bob
Country
llUnited States
So it is a 4 day Vasl tourney with one scenario a day? Start times each day? Thanks!
Correct. "All times are Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Each round will start at noon and end at 11 am the next day. This will allow players from around the world to participate."

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
I just made my registration.

I´m sure I´m going to enjoy this !!

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
How are the scenarios decided?
Hi
In each round, there are 4 scenarios from which to choose. You choose your top three in each round, including side (or no preference) and submit these to the TD.

Once you are paired, your choices are compared to your opponent. The scenario that is best favoured is the scenario you will play. To determine sides, if you choose opposite sides, you get that side. If you both choose the same side, the TD will roll a die and the player getting the lower dr will get his chosen side. The opponent will get the other side and the balance for that side.

Cheers
David

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Attention: Slitherine has agreed to sponsor Human Wave 2020 (Virtual). There are free Close Combat downloads for winners and as an added bonus, all participants will get a 30% rebate on a purchase from the Matrix Games store. Sign up today!

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Hey in Round 3: WO20 is not "As luck would have it". Is the scenario number right or the title?

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
I´m not sure, but on AP134 I think the north map is "l" and not "i".... The depiction of the roads are from map l, not from map i

Is there any errata of this scenario? Thx in advance

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I´m not sure, but on AP134 I think the north map is "l" and not "i".... The depiction of the roads are from map l, not from map i

Is there any errata of this scenario? Thx in advance
Good catch on the road depictions; however, it makes sense that it's "i" and not "l", given the victory conditions

David

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
David
When is the registration deadline ? And is there a cap on player numbers?
Thanks
Dave H.

Juan SantaX

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Good catch on the road depictions; however, it makes sense that it's "i" and not "l", given the victory conditions

David
Yes, the same happens with the deployment area.... But someone made a mistake... I dont know if it is a urban or bocage fight... I suppose it is i.