Huge Fix!

JG53_Jaguar

Reaction score
Country
llSlovakia
I haven't been following much TU lately as I have been busy with my day job but on the 18th of August Scott Hamilton released an update to TU testers for "floating point overflow" error during combat phase. I have tested playing some battles and didn't come across any errors...so hopefully Scott will release the update to the public soon.

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I want so badly for this game to succeed at what it is trying to do, that is the reason I continue to stand by it all the way through what was a disastrous POA-2, etc. Now..this giant patch, months overdue, I try it out, and less than 3 minutes into designing a scenario, I get a divide by zero crash... The game was $50..come on people..I would have even paid more for something that worked....I paid, gladly, around $80 for Gary Grigsby's WiTE, so money is not the issue, but most of us do not buy games with the intent of beta testing them for years until they are right. I admire what Scot is trying to do here, but this is starting to get old..before the patches, fresh from the box, I never had ONE crash..now I cannot get it to run more than a few minutes. PLEASE get it right!