Http 403

btbroot

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Hi. At my gf place (IP 109.205.249.208) no gamesquad.com or forums.gamesquad.com resources are allowed. Could the local BOFH ever reconsider? Thanks

Last edited:

btbroot

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
And it appears, this site has a wide block of blacklisted IP-addresses, belonging to Russia. Why is that? Grrr.

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Too much spam.

I'm pretty sure my own forum blocks all of Russia by now, too.

btbroot

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Oh, I see. Famous "Hiroshima" approach. Well, one can always go through a random proxy, right, 'cause China is much safer for you, guys? Sorry.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
We tried a lot of different things, but the hackers were tenacious over a long period of time. In the end, the security team that runs the server said we had very little choice as the hackers always found a way to disrupt the site.

China gets some of the same treatment.

The honest and sad truth is we get very little legitimate traffic from either of those places. Just the way it is.

btbroot

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
China gets some of the same treatment.
The honest and sad truth is we get very little legitimate traffic from either of those places. Just the way it is.
Don, I'm glad that someone has found his cozy safe zone in the Internet by giving a proper treatment to the rest of the world. But I'm going to keep my real feelings with me.