Hows this for weird

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
My two marine TF's each suffered 8% casualties from a gas attack during turn 3. At the end of turn 3 both TF's had disappeared from the map never to be seen again.

Gary

John Osborne

Reaction score
Gary said:
My two marine TF's each suffered 8% casualties from a gas attack during turn 3. At the end of turn 3 both TF's had disappeared from the map never to be seen again.

Gary
Hi Gary,

I just sent two emails to you. Let me know what you think. By email first before posting.

John

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Has a fix been found? If not, has this been reported to Jim Lunsford?

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
Don,

I have not reported this to Jim yet. I have also had at least one of my ADA units lose 68% casualties and been broken and yet it has never been fired on by RedFor.

John Osborne

Reaction score
Gary said:
Don,

I have not reported this to Jim yet. I have also had at least one of my ADA units lose 68% casualties and been broken and yet it has never been fired on by RedFor.
I will send Jim my file for him to run and test. I will also give Jim a call today from work.

JohnO

John Osborne

Reaction score
Tried to call Jim, no luck in contacting him. We think he is out of town for the rest of this week, unable to know when he may get back to rectify this issue. As soon as he gets back I will try to get an answer from him.

JohnO

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Both you and your opponent are using the latest version of DA, correct? Is anyone else seeing any strange behavior?

John Osborne

Reaction score
Ok, I got a hold of Jim, he's at Boston and will be back by this weekend and I told him what is happening and will send the file to him and he will take a look at it along with someother issues that I found.

johnO

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does this weirdness call for an OpPause in Round 2? Or as they say on the links, may we play through :cheeky: